News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: craighood on April 27, 2012, 03:20:56 PM
There are lots of species like foxes, Hares, Mice and moles but I like Hares because they are very cute and I am also great lover of hare species.

bet you won't say that to Basil Stag
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

MatthiasMan

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

redwallgurl

i like all the good ones espically aall the ones with different accents except moles for some reason
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Taggerung The Otter

redwallgurl

i still like buckler cradine though even with out his accenet
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Taggerung The Otter

MatthiasMan

Moles are cool too. I love there accent. You may not believe it but I can speak it too.

Taggerung The Otter

Skipper

You know you don't have to post about what you think of other people's thoughts
Quote from: redwallgurl on April 29, 2012, 12:07:22 AM
i still like buckler cradine though even with out his accenet
Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on April 29, 2012, 12:32:47 AM
um...NO

Osu

Moving the thread back on topic, everybody...

I shall now reinforce my love for the hares, for I have recently seen an episode of the cartoon featuring Ballaw. Eeee! ;D I'm going to make him my next avatar for sure!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Flandor

I love Ballaw, and Roanoke! The fur and freedom fighters are my favorite :)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

The Fur and Freedom fighters are so epic
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

They could use a bit more experiance though.
(One of them stood up and started shouting when one of the others was killed.)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Did they do that In the t.v series, or in the book?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers