News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotPlumble

I have three over all.  Stoats, Badgers, and Foxes. Don't know why I like the Stoats and Foxes so much.

Skyblade

My favorites are the otters and the wildcats

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Quote from: AbbotPlumble on June 29, 2012, 06:29:35 AM
I have three over all.  Stoats, Badgers, and Foxes. Don't know why I like the Stoats and Foxes so much.
I can understand liking foxes. I LOVE foxes!!!

Felldoh154

Moles be pretty good boi' okey :p

My favorites are mice and squirrels actually :)

W0NWILL

'Ave you'm heared o' Winwill?
Ol' Sergeant Wonwill? I've heard stories and whatnought! They say he was a perilous ole chap!

I think you know now. My favourite species.

Redwallfan7

otters and foxes, hands.. Er, paws down.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

Sometimes it just depends on who it is of that species. I like squirrels like felldoh but hated the gawtribe

Arvanna the Rogue

Good species: otters (real otters are so flippin' cute!)
Bad species: foxes

My Redwall Fansite
"I will lay a place at our table for you and hope you can join us, if not in body, then in the world of your imagination, where you can visit us any time."
RIP Brian Jacques. You are now in your beloved Redwall Abbey.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Arvanna the Rogue on July 14, 2012, 11:09:05 PM
Good species: otters (real otters are so flippin' cute!)
Bad species: foxes

I adore otters. The Redwall otters got me so hooked that otters are now my favorite animal in real life
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Arvanna the Rogue

^^Aside from cats, otters are also my favourite RL species. If it were legal, I'd totally own one. My fursona, Arvanna, is a female otter.
My Redwall Fansite
"I will lay a place at our table for you and hope you can join us, if not in body, then in the world of your imagination, where you can visit us any time."
RIP Brian Jacques. You are now in your beloved Redwall Abbey.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Arvanna the Rogue on July 14, 2012, 11:14:07 PM
^^Aside from cats, otters are also my favourite RL species. If it were legal, I'd totally own one. My fursona, Arvanna, is a female otter.
I'd want a pet otter too, but I heard that its really hard to take them. anyway, cool. What exactly is a fursona though, if you don't mind me asking?

Flandor

Jeez everyone's all about the otters and foxes.  Rats are most definitely the best of any, but I like hares and moles too.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Flandor on July 14, 2012, 11:45:14 PM
Jeez everyone's all about the otters and foxes.  Rats are most definitely the best of any, but I like hares and moles too.
I like some hares, like Buckler, for example.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Flandor on July 14, 2012, 11:45:14 PM

I'm not all about the otters and foxes!  My favorite bad guy species is wildcat!  And I love squirrels!  Sure, otters may be my favorite good species, but squirrels are a close second!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.