News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Skyblades leaving for an undetermined period of time..... R.I.P.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:   :'(  See you later Skyblade.

BIC:  Shadow looked at the dragon.  "Who are you?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Stone held a boulder in the air and said, "Don't make any sudden moves!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Wait Stone!  He's unconscious, I don't think he's going to hurt us."  Shadow took out a cloth and started mopping the dragon's forehead.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Stone stood firm and said, "I'm just gonna keep me eye one 'im!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Whatever, just don't threaten him.  At least don't threaten him until he's conscious.  We don't want to make enemies."

Lord Blaze was flying high in the sky, feeling very pleased.  They were finally on the move!  After so long of waiting, he was going to get to destroy the Abbey.  "Beasts!  You may kill whoever you please, but leave Abbess Joy to me.  She's mine!"  Blaze loathed the Abbess.  She was the one who had nearly killed him and then had banished him without any right!  Those days may have been in the past, but he had never forgotten.  Abbess Joy would pay.

AbbotAlf0805

What do you know about dragons marm?" Stone asked Abbess Joy.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy looked at Stone, then at Shadow.  "Come here both of you."  She walked into the orchard.

AbbotAlf0805

Stone nodded and followed her. "What is it Mother Abbess?"

Rainshadow

Shadow followed as well.  Abbess Joy sighed and said, "When I was young, quite a few seasons ago,  I met a dragon named Blaze.  He was roaming through Mossflower, setting fire to the trees.  I tried to get him to stop, but all he did was give me this."  The abbess turned around and showed them a huge burn scar on the back of her neck.  She turned back to them.  "After that, I got all of Redwall to listen to me and attack Blaze.  It was a battle of epic proportions.  We managed to scare Blaze off, and I never saw another dragon again.  Until now.  We must prepare the abbey for attack.  This was no mere coincidence that there's another dragon here.  Now go, prepare the abbey!  But do not harm the dragon until we know his intentions."

AbbotAlf0805

But he could be a spy! ? say we finish him off.

Rainshadow

"No!  We will not be killing anyone here!"  With that the abbess walked over to the dragon and started to try and get him to drink some water.

Blaze saw land on the horizon.  He roared with delight, setting loose a ball of fire.

AbbotAlf0805

Stone shook his head and watched the abbess, "This is a big mistake.." he said to Shadow.

Rainshadow

"Well, how would you like it if you passed out on a front door with no way to explain yourself, then someone killed you?"  Shadow walked off and started to attend to the dragon.