News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

redwall abbey; even though it's not real, does it still feel like it sometimes?

Started by mattimouse20, July 17, 2012, 08:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 04, 2013, 05:52:48 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 03, 2013, 07:01:53 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 03, 2013, 05:16:00 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on July 03, 2013, 05:09:16 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 03, 2013, 04:48:43 PM
I think that Redwall does exist. But not in the real world. I believe that there is another world that can only be reached by imagination. All of those great stories, from Cinderella to Redwall, actually did happen. BJ visited the world of Redwall by imagination, and he wrote about them, which in turn we read about. I think that every "Fictional" story that is written or told has happened in another world. Anybody could visit that world, but you need imagination to go there.
That was so poetic and beautiful  :'(  :-*
Its what I believe :)
Me taae! Imagination iz vonderful!
I know! Its one thing I never want to let go of!
I will never let imagination leave my mind.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 04, 2013, 08:44:44 PM
I think that Redwall does exist. But not in the real world. I believe that there is another world that can only be reached by imagination. All of those great stories, from Cinderella to Redwall, actually did happen. BJ visited the world of Redwall by imagination, and he wrote about them, which in turn we read about. I think that every "Fictional" story that is written or told has happened in another world. Anybody could visit that world, but you need imagination to go there.
*claps hands* Bravo bravo

Ungatt Trunn

Amen!

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 05, 2013, 09:05:06 PM
Amen!
Agreed.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Mariel

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 05, 2013, 10:22:24 PM
Amen!
Agreed.
I loved that and I agree full-heartedly.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Mariel on July 05, 2013, 10:26:27 PM
Amen!
Agreed.
Hardly anything can be considered better than imagination. Without imagination, there wouldn't be any Redwall books.

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 06, 2013, 07:00:39 PM
Quote from: Mariel on July 05, 2013, 10:26:27 PM
That was so poetic and beautiful  :'(  :-*
Amen!
Agreed.
Hardly anything can be considered better than imagination. Without imagination, there wouldn't be any Redwall books.

If ye really zink aboot it, aw o' ze ztuff zat ve ken an' perceive come originally from our zenzory organz an' etc.. Ze lightz get put tae ziz, ze zoundz tae zat, ze touch an' tazte tae zeze an' zoze...anyvay, it goez from our zenzory organz an' etc. tae our mind, vhere everyzin' iz put togezer an' zuz ve 'ave aw o' zeze zenzationz an' ztuff zat our mind 'az tae gae viz an' uze tae zort oot aw o' ziz information. After ve've zorted it aw oot, ve progrezz tae uzin' it tae explore an' learn, zuch az valkin', talkin', zeein', feelin', taztin', an' etc.. Zince our imagination iz a part o' our mind, it playz a major role in our entire livez. Vot iz be'ind ze door? Vhy iz ze door zolid, but ze rain can be moved zrough? Granted zat zome o' zeze queztionz appear tae be eazily anzvered, but zat'z only becauze ve imagined up aw o' zeze anzerz bazed on previouz evidence an' etc., zerefore our imaginationz ztill play a large roll in our livez. In ozer vordz, vizoot imagination, very little vould exizt.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

QuoteIf ye really zink aboot it, aw o' ze ztuff zat ve ken an' perceive come originally from our zenzory organz an' etc.. Ze lightz get put tae ziz, ze zoundz tae zat, ze touch an' tazte tae zeze an' zoze...anyvay, it goez from our zenzory organz an' etc. tae our mind, vhere everyzin' iz put togezer an' zuz ve 'ave aw o' zeze zenzationz an' ztuff zat our mind 'az tae gae viz an' uze tae zort oot aw o' ziz information. After ve've zorted it aw oot, ve progrezz tae uzin' it tae explore an' learn, zuch az valkin', talkin', zeein', feelin', taztin', an' etc.. Zince our imagination iz a part o' our mind, it playz a major role in our entire livez. Vot iz be'ind ze door? Vhy iz ze door zolid, but ze rain can be moved zrough? Granted zat zome o' zeze queztionz appear tae be eazily anzvered, but zat'z only becauze ve imagined up aw o' zeze anzerz bazed on previouz evidence an' etc., zerefore our imaginationz ztill play a large roll in our livez. In ozer vordz, vizoot imagination, very little vould exizt.
very true  :P