1 (11.1%)
Dawn of the Clans
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Mattio

I do I hate when people give stuff away

Tiria Wildlough

Hey guys!
I just read something on DeviantArt where it says that Hollyleaf is the mate of Fallen Leaves.

WHAT. :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

AxeHound

^No. Fallen Leaves is dead.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dawnwing

Haha, definitely not mates. xD  They spend some time together in the ebook Hollyleaf's Story, and become friends, but nothing more.  Fallen Leaves is a bit clingy because he doesn't want to be left alone, but then again he was like that with Jayfeather too.

They just announced today that there'll be a 10th anniversary "Warriors Ultimate Guidebook" coming out in November, and that there's a contest to get it dedicated to you (plus a free copy).  There are no words to express my excitement right now.  It's essay-based, too, which is AWESOME for me.
http://warriors.warriorcats.com/contest

Skipper

I feel like i'll never have all the warrior books. :(

Tiria Wildlough

I read Yellowfang's Secret yesterday! Whoo! Then I read Firestar's Quest, but to me, everything else seems anticlimax after Yellowfang's Secret. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

PrimroseWarrior

what was yellowfangs secret?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tiria Wildlough

It's a book about Yellowfang. But I can't tell you the secret because that would be a spoiler. ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Dawnwing

Unless you've read the first series and you already know it. xD

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, pretty much. Everyone says Yellowfang's Secret is really sad, but I never felt the urge to cry. Of course, that doesn't mean there weren't sad parts...
I'm not a hipster.

KitrallStreamrippler

I have heard of this series, but I have been completely unable to find the first book. Anywhere. It sounds really cool, though.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dawnwing

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on February 10, 2013, 12:04:01 AM
I have heard of this series, but I have been completely unable to find the first book. Anywhere. It sounds really cool, though.
Hmm, that's strange that you've been unable to find it, since it's so popular and it's been around for a while.  Have you tried an inter-library loan?   The first book's called "Into the Wild", in case you didn't know.

KitrallStreamrippler

Thanks. I have searched for it repeatedly in my school library and the public library, but haven't found it. Hmmm, maybe I just overlooked since I wasn't sure of the title. I will look again.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tiria Wildlough

The story of Yellowfang's face, everyone! :D

...which explains why she looks so ugly in the manga. :(
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

I love the warriors series. I'm still on the first section or whatever. I have to read the two last books in it.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...