News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Warriors
5 (55.6%)
The New Prophecy
0 (0%)
The Power of Three
0 (0%)
Omen of the Stars
1 (11.1%)
Dawn of the Clans
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Skipper

Quote from: Moss the Warriormaid on July 29, 2012, 06:12:46 PM
IKR? How far have you gotten into the series? I've just finished up the Last Hope, and I'm waiting for 'The Sun Trail'; the first book of the next series!
Just looked it up on wiki and i looks really good.
Some of my fav characters in random order include
Hawkfrost
Whitestorm
Blackstar (don't know why)
Ravenpaw
Tawnypelt

Moss the Warriormaid

*clap clap*

Amazing discripsion! I really wish I could write as good as you...:)

And did you mean Seekers? When yiu were writing it, you always refered to Survivors instead, and Survivors is about the dog series.

*shakes head in amazment* Do you have a special connection to the Erins or something?

Dawnwing

Thanks!  I just tend to write a lot when I feel strongly about something.  XD
Yeah, I was talking about Survivors, the dog series.  Seekers is still invented by Vicky Holmes and written by the usual authors and edited by Vicky, so it's just as much Erin Hunter as Warriors is.  Survivors is just being marketed as an Erin Hunter book even though there's nothing connecting it to the people who have been writing Warriors and Seekers for the last decade.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Moss the Warriormaid on July 30, 2012, 02:31:51 AM
Who's your fav characters in the Warrior series, Rain?

In the first one:

Firepaw

Warriors
Fireheart/Firestar
[close]
 Second series:
 Brambleclaw and Crowpaw

The New Prophecy
Crowfeather
[close]
 In the third series:
 Jaypaw

The Power of Three
Jayfeather
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

I think most people might find this wierd but I think Firestar was annoying, if I were him things would have been different from how he did it.

Rainshadow

Same with me and Bluestar.  I didn't like her towards the end of the first series.  That was really annoying, because before that I really respected her.  Ooh!  And I finished the third series finally!  Now onto the fourth!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

I have read all the first and second series, first two books from the fourth and some of the special edition ones.

MatthiasMan

I've never read Warriors. But it sounds very interesting.

Rainshadow

The first series is awesome, but the rest of the series aren't as good in my opinion.  They are pretty good, but not as good as the first.

Dawnwing

They announced the name of next year's Super Edition!  "Tallstar's Revenge".

Skipper

Nice! Where do you find out all this info?

Trigoma

I love the warriors books! I have read some of the New Prophecy, but the original series are the only ones I like. I've read the original series at least five times over.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skipper on August 21, 2012, 09:02:48 AM

She probably found it at the Warriors website, but I'm not sure.  Though, I have been wanting to read about WindClan, and that seems like it would be about WindClan lol!  Do you know what I think is funny?

People who have read at least until The Power of Three
ThunderClan is in three of the four Clans!  Tigerheart, Flametail and Dawnpelt from ShadowClan, ThunderClan of course, and Hawkfrost and Mothwing from RiverClan.  All they need is to have a ThunderClan cat be in WindClan!
[close]

Dawnwing

Quote from: Skipper on August 21, 2012, 09:02:48 AM

That particular bit of information came from one of the authors' Facebook pages (Kate, Tui, and Vicky have Facebook pages).  Kate also has a blog she and her son post on often.  There's an email newsletter that comes once every few months, and there's also HarperCollins Catalogs, which is a HarperCollins site that has information about new books (they update in February, June/Julyish, and November, and it's the first place they release a new Warriors book's cover, official description, and release date.)  I can give you links to these if you want. :D

I'm really excited for the Tallstar Super Edition; he's a character I've always wanted to see more of.

Tiria Wildlough

I've never liked Tallstar, but the book will probably be interesting.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.