News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Warriors
5 (55.6%)
The New Prophecy
0 (0%)
The Power of Three
0 (0%)
Omen of the Stars
1 (11.1%)
Dawn of the Clans
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Rainshadow

Do you know if Yellowfang's Secret is out yet?  I really want to read that one!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

I belive you can buy it on amazon. I thought Tallstar was decent until the second series where he
second series
let his warriors steal prey from Thunderclan
[close]

Dawnwing

Yellowfang's Secret comes out Oct 9; all you can do is preorder it now.

Rainshadow

I'm just on the waiting list for it at my local library.  And Skipper, I agree with you on that.  Tallstar was a great cat, but then all that started.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

I always get the books at one of my local bookstores 'cause I'm just too impatient to get them from the library.  xD  Plus one of the bookstores was getting every book like a week+ early, so that was really awesome while it lasted; I was able to give spoilers to everyone online.  Lately though it's been really hit-and-miss as to whether they get it early, so I just preorder it there and if they don't call by the date, then I stop at the store that's right next to where I work because they usually get it within a couple days after the date.

Skipper

Just got the whole third series (boxset), just got on to Outcast. I started liking Hollypaw but she got annoying and I hate most of windclan now :D.

Rainshadow

Yeah, my favorite out of the siblings would have to be Jaypaw.  He may be rude, but he's the coolest!  And also in my opinion, he's the smartest and the most faithful to his Clan.

Skipper

Dark River
When The tunnels are flooding and Hollypaw,Jaypaw, Lionpaw, Heatherpaw and Breezepaw are rescuing the kits I think it would have been *les see here* romantic if they died after Lionpaw and Heatherpaw said there would be no boundries in starclan therefore they could be together. But of course that would kill the whole third series
[close]

Dawnwing

Hard to say which one's my favorite.  First I liked Hollypaw best; Lionpaw was okay and Jaypaw was annoying.  Now that they've matured and grown up I like Jay and Lion about equally; Holly's okay.

Rainshadow

I don't believe that Jaypaw was very annoying.  I felt sorry for him, not because he was blind, but because others pitied him and tried to take care of him when he didn't want them to.  I based my RP character, Snowstorm the otter, after Jaypaw.
  Lionpaw was a pretty boring character in the beginning for me, and he still isn't my favorite.  I liked Hollypaw more than Lionpaw, maybe because if I were a Warrior I would probably be like Hollypaw.  I would fight for my Clan and be faithful to my Clan.  I didn't make that same connection with Lionpaw (for obvious reasons to all of you who have read the series).

Skipper

Just decided Outcast is my favourite book cover for Warriors, it looks awesome!

WarriorOfMossflower

The Erins started to lose it when they got into the whole 'power of the stars' thingy, so I favour the first two series, but they're all pretty good.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I only own the first series, which is depressing, but my b-day is coming up! I really like Holly, and think she's a great and loyal cat. But I found she is sort of like Tigerclaw. Ambitious, but in the right way, towards loyalty to her clan and not against it.

By the way, I read all of the books I just said Holly and Tigerclaw so that I don't spoil anything for anyone.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

Lol, did you know Dustpelt is Fernclouds uncle!

Rainshadow

Lol, that's kinda creepy!  Funny, but creepy.