Who is your favorite female character? (Up to Loamhedge)

Started by Moss the Warriormaid, July 29, 2012, 07:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your fav female charcter?

Laterose (Also known as Rose)
Cregga Rose Eyes
Arula
Trisscar (Also known as Triss)
Mariel (Also known as Storm Gullwhacker)
Martha
Songbreeze (Also known as Song)
Honorable Rose (Also known as Hon Rose)
Jess Squirrel
Cornflower
Kurda
Sarobando (Also known as Saro)
Piknim
Craklyn
Tansy
Grath Longfletch
Abbess Germaine
Bella
Fwirl
Mhera
Fortunata
Winifred

Flandor

Blows to the head can certainly kill you, as can an untreated concussion.  I thought the Gullwhacker was awesome.  It was a nice change.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 09, 2012, 11:21:32 PM
There's no need for it to kill you if it knocks you out for long enough for the person to run away, if they choose. Though you never know if it might kill you, especially in the head and neck area.
Depends how big the knot is, and how hard you're hit, and who hits you. (Preferably not a mouse!)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

From wha I've gathed by reading, that is a big knot, and Mariel is pretty strong.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, but being tossed through the sea in a storm will weaken anyone.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

True, but she had gotten water and was able to walk without falling over. And you get a rush of adrenaline when you're fighting for your life.

WildDoogyPlumm

She didn't kill the gull that attacked her on the shore, though, just hit it hard and it got startled and flew away.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

MannyKinn

Jess Squirrel is my best female character n red wall and I like her activities and the way how she dressing.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Flandor on August 09, 2012, 08:23:24 PM
I'm not sure how someone else's opinion of a fictional character should infuriate you.  I didn't say "People who like Rose are dumb and should change their opinion," I said I didn't care for her character and gave reasons why.  People interpret literature in very different ways, and what is appealing to one person can be boring or unlikeable to another.  It doesn't mean anyone is in the wrong, it is simply a differing perspective.  

Unless of course you meant Mariel's behavior that was infuriating, in which case I understand.  I could certainly see how many people wouldn't like her.

No no no!  :D I didn't mean your post was infuriating! I meant the part where you said something was boring (forgot the specifics) I thought THAT was infuriating.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Flandor

Yes, I thought Rose was boring :) simply my opinion.  People perceive characters differently, because different things appeal to people, obviously. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Flandor on August 10, 2012, 04:16:35 PM
Yes, I thought Rose was boring :) simply my opinion.  People perceive characters differently, because different things appeal to people, obviously. 
True, and that applies with everything. Not everyone is going to like the same thing (books, movies, and t.v shows are all examples of this.)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Cornflower was awesome. Cornflower and Rose are like my favorite characters.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on August 11, 2012, 02:15:12 AM
Cornflower was awesome. Cornflower and Rose are like my favorite characters.
I kind of thought Cornflower was good in the series.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Romsca

How dare you not include Romsca on the list for the favorite female characters!

Dannflower Reguba

:D

That was funny....  ;D

Laterose and SongBreeze are mine.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This