News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [[[Office]]]

Started by Trigoma, August 12, 2012, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Cartoonist- still here!  :D I'm dependent on WONWILL for pics though.  :-\
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

When you where absent, Tiria and I discussed what we could do, and wondered about starting it up again. However, we do have an outline that includes some new stuff, I'll be sending it to you.

Rainshadow

Unfortunately, I don't believe I'll have the time (or the concentration) to do this.  :(  I might be able to do one article if you guys need me, but I wouldn't be able to do more than that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Okay. So we'll have to find someone to replace Rainshadow.

Rainshadow

Ouch.  I didn't think I'd ever see those two words in the same sentence.  Replace Rainshadow.  Ouch.  *Sigh*  Oh well.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

It's not possible to replace Rainshadow! Redwaller just means someone to do Rainshadow's job. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Yeah!  :) That's what I meant. I never meant to replace You. just the job. Sorry if I didn't express myself clearly enough.  :-[

Rainshadow

Ah, no, it's fine.  I must just be extra weird today (and yesterday).  I seem to be overreacting to many things.  I think it's the fact that I'm sick.  Yeah, that's probably it.  And plus the fact that I'm absolutely exhausted, so that might be another thing.  I'm also getting stressed out with the concert next week.  (I'm in a choir and a few bands, so it's really tiring)  It's not you, it's me!

Dannflower Reguba

lol, is this hell week for band class?

P.S. That IS a legitimate statement to you younger guys on the Forum. (and gals!)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 10, 2012, 04:33:58 PM
lol, is this hell week for band class?

Sorry, absolutely exhausted and can't understand a thing.  What do you mean?

Dannflower Reguba

"A week of hazing." I omitted parts of the definition, as they are related to something usually college based, but really the term is legitimate for this purpose. 

Griffen

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 12, 2012, 11:08:58 PM
Hey guys! It's your new resident CARTOONIST!  :D I would like ONE person to help with something... I'm not very good at finding redwall pics with promise, I caption the few I can find, but if you are good at finding those just PERFECT pics... please let me know, thanks.

Hey Andrew, if you ever need me to draw anything just give me a shout out at XD

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 10, 2012, 11:40:40 PM
"A week of hazing." I omitted parts of the definition, as they are related to something usually college based, but really the term is legitimate for this purpose. 

Ah, thanks!  But no, that's not what this week is.  It's not that I'm being overworked or anything, I'm just starting to panic.  I always do this before the concert lol.  Plus the fact that I'm sick, and I'm supposed to sing!  I can only imagine how my brother feels.  He's the one who has the horrible cold and is supposed to sing a high solo.  Well, high for a tenor, at least.
 Anyway, we should probably get back on topic, when I was saying that I wouldn't be able to do this anymore.  I might be able to do this sometime in the future, but not now.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on December 11, 2012, 12:04:43 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on August 12, 2012, 11:08:58 PM
Hey guys! It's your new resident CARTOONIST!  :D I would like ONE person to help with something... I'm not very good at finding redwall pics with promise, I caption the few I can find, but if you are good at finding those just PERFECT pics... please let me know, thanks.

Hey Andrew, if you ever need me to draw anything just give me a shout out at XD

Hey sounds great.  :)

Redwaller

So when are you guys ready to start?