News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [[[Office]]]

Started by Trigoma, August 12, 2012, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

No, I'm talking about changing the name, and removing something is not the same as leaning towards atheism. 'Weekly Baby Barbeque' is leaning towards atheism. Not having something is in the neutral category. A little like agnosticism.

Blaggut

Application!

Blaggut
Job wish: writer
Writing: I read a ton, and write for myself, but do not have fan fiction. If you need a short story I might be able to post one I wrote recently iona neatherdal family...
Sections: maybe a section on the books? If not, help wanted, and... Top game, if there can be two on one.
~Just a soft space boi~

Redwaller

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 06, 2013, 01:53:50 AM
Announcements : Keeper

Season Namers :  Throwaway. Not that important and when a new one is named, it can go in announcements.

Absences and returns : Keep. Though it's covered in the front lawns, this is still a solid part of the newspaper.

Prayer Requests : Iffy keep. While I love the fact that people care, I really don't think this newspaper should be leaning towards theism nor atheism. So if anyone has a better name, by all means, share it.

Top game & top poster : Into the bin. They aren't really relevant to this, and when the top poster changes, we can put it into the announcements.

Birthdays : Wonderful part, definately to be kept.

So that's the things in the first post, and to cap off this post, right now the newspaper, with all its add-ons, should look like this:

We definitely need to get rid of the Top game & Top Poster, since there's already a new sub-board for the popular games, and you can check stats for top poster.

Season Namers is unimportant too.

And what do you mean about the explosion? It's bad?

@Blaggut, please PM me your app.

W0NWILL

No, it's unorganized. It's not funny if I explain it.

Redwaller

Oh right! Sorry.

It does need organizing.

Gnoflet

Can I Join?

Name:Gnoflet
Job wish: Writer on invasions
Example of writing ability: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4814.0
Other:(What should I put here?)
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

I can see if someone can spread the news

Gnoflet

Quote from: Gnoflet on October 14, 2013, 07:55:54 PM
Can I Join?

Name:Gnoflet
Job wish: Writer on invasions
Example of writing ability: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4814.0
Other:(What should I put here?)

Well can I?

Gnoflet

Gnoflet

Gnoflet