OOC: Lost and Found:::PEARLS

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 17, 2012, 04:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

When is this one gonna start?  I'm gettin' really excited for it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

LOL, I need a few more vermin, and preferably some non-squirrel mossflower inhabitants.  :)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Ooh!  I could be a Salamandastroner!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Feel free to make up to 4 characters.  :)

Rainshadow

Name:  Drake
  Species:  Hare
  Weapon(s):  Twin scimitars with scabbards on back (no I'm not just copying Raroe)
  Appearance/clothing:  Dark grey fur with black patches, black eyes, very lean, blue tunic, black scabbards on back, black cloak with hood
  Personality:  Kind, caring, fun, strict at times, not the brightest, not the best swordsbeast
  History:  He is one of the cooks at Salamandastron and a disappointment to his family.  His mother and father were both in the Long Patrol, but he didn't quite make it.  He decided that cooking was the life for him, but he still carries his father's twin scimitars just in case.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 29, 2012, 08:33:32 PM
  Name:  Drake
  Species:  Hare
  Weapon(s):  Twin scimitars with scabbards on back (no I'm not just copying Raroe)
  Appearance/clothing:  Dark grey fur with black patches, black eyes, very lean, blue tunic, black scabbards on back, black cloak with hood
  Personality:  Kind, caring, fun, strict at times, not the brightest, not the best swordsbeast
  History:  He is one of the cooks at Salamandastron and a disappointment to his family.  His mother and father were both in the Long Patrol, but he didn't quite make it.  He decided that cooking was the life for him, but he still carries his father's twin scimitars just in case.

You is accepted.  :)

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

I added the location to my description of Holt Seastream. And I'll add another couple characters.

Name: Lembi of Holt Seastream
Species: Otter
Weapon(s): Pike
Appearance/clothing: Average otter, wears a kilt
Personality: To be RPed
History:

(EDIT: I'm not going to use this one on second thought.)

Name: Coal
Species: Hare
Weapon(s): Sling, fishing spear (Short spear for stabbing, a little longer than someone's forearm)
Appearance/clothing:  Sooty grey, with reddish tint to some parts, red tunic with black thread.
Personality:Loves a good storm, called mad by others, though he's perfectly sane. He's only himself when he's in a storm. He has an uncanny knowledge of the sea. He also has low self-esteem, and is impatient
History:

Wisteria Wild Cat

I know Andrew's gone at the moment, but I'm not in like, any RP's at the moment and this looks like fun.

Name: Blood Daisy
Species: Pine Marten
Weapon(s): She's good with pretty much anything you give her, but she's best with her Blowpipe and Bolas
Appearance/clothing: Red sable fur, creamy white patch on throat, thin feather-like tail with a black tip. Has daisies painted in blood all over her body. Black cape with red lining. Also wears a leather bodice.
Personality: Sly, highly cruel with no feelings whatsoever.
History: Not known
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Hey guys I'm back! wow. Looks like some more interest has been put into this RP! I'll start it soon, but things are pretty hectic at the moment.  :)

All three accepted (I haven't read them thoroughly, but I have faith in you two  :)

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Aw man!  I missed both danflorreguba and W0NWILL coming back!

W0NWILL

Name: Dieb
Species: Ermine
Weapon(s): N/A
Appearance/clothing: Very small, slightly bigger than a mouse, rubs dirt into her fur, wears a muted tunic
Personality: Scared, though not afraid to speak her mind.
History: (option)

This is a replacement for Lembi.

Dannflower Reguba