News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Worms are pretty full of protein. You'll be fine.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ok! *Jumps up and walks away*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Unfortunately you won't recover from that.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Oh no, don't bring that back up. PLEASE!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Clones! Back on the old forum the Godmodded Baby Turtle...those were terrible days.

The Skarzs

All eat the baby turtle.
If anyone was even marginally near harm, they would use the "clone" excuse.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So it started getting really annoying where no one could get anything done.

The Skarzs

No deaths, not captures, no squishings, no experiments, etc.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on June 24, 2016, 02:13:16 AM
No deaths, not captures, no squishings, no experiments, etc.

A very sad state of affairs.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Our black cat constantly moans to go outside. I warned her that if she kept doing it, I would pick her up. She didn't stop, so I did it. So far she hasn't started up again.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

What, does your beautiful feline not like being held?  :P

My dog is so funny to watch when it rains.  She doesn't understand that it's wet outside, so she'll sit at the back door for several minutes before someone finally goes:  "Okay, maybe she just really needs to relieve herself."  So the back door opens and she will always just walk out onto the deck, stand there in the rain for a second, then turn around and go right back inside and to her kennel, where she'll curl up on her bed and try to dry off.  My favourite times are the ones where it's raining so hard that when we open the back door, she won't even walk out before changing her mind.  She'll just stare at the rain for a moment, then walk away because "nope, there ain't no way I'm going out in that mess.  Do you even know how long it takes my fur to dry?"  xD

My dog is funny.  ;D 
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

I was playing some Total War: Warhammer. It's turn 32, and I still haven't fully conquered the starting province.  :'(
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.