The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

I wish I had a dog like that rain :D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 24, 2016, 09:32:57 AM
  What, does your beautiful feline not like being held?  :P

My dog is so funny to watch when it rains.  She doesn't understand that it's wet outside, so she'll sit at the back door for several minutes before someone finally goes:  "Okay, maybe she just really needs to relieve herself."  So the back door opens and she will always just walk out onto the deck, stand there in the rain for a second, then turn around and go right back inside and to her kennel, where she'll curl up on her bed and try to dry off.  My favourite times are the ones where it's raining so hard that when we open the back door, she won't even walk out before changing her mind.  She'll just stare at the rain for a moment, then walk away because "nope, there ain't no way I'm going out in that mess.  Do you even know how long it takes my fur to dry?"  xD

My dog is funny.  ;D
Your dog isn't the only one who does that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Jetthebinturong

I am really not liking season two of ATLA so far. Most of the episodes have been unmemorable or terrible, and Zuko's character development has been so regressive that I'm starting to hate him. I have to wonder what happens in the next few episodes to make people love this season so much. Obviously Toph is part of it, but that can't be it.

Also The Great Divide is not my least favourite episode. The Northern Air Temple is. The episode itself was good but the final message of the episode was awful. I guess they're both equally bad.

EDIT: Guess I spoke a bit too soon about Zuko's development being regressive.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Which episode of season 2 are you on?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

The last one I watched was episode seven, Zuko Alone.

EDIT: Okay well now I want the Fire Nation to win. Ba Sing Se is a literal hellhole and the government needs to be overthrown.

Cornflower MM

IT DOES NOT GET 106 DEGREES F HERE. EVER. DEFINITELY NOT THIS EARLY.

KNOCK IT OFF, YOU HEAR ME?!

Aaaand it's 3:30, which means it's starting to cool down.

I refuse to believe this is happening.

Jetthebinturong

Okay well now I just want the Earth Kingdom to burn. YOU DO NOT HURT APPA YOU COWARDS!

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

I wholeheartedly agree with you that the Earth Kingdom is kinda horrible, Jet, but I don't know that the Fire Nation should win, since technically they want to rule the world and kill all who oppose them.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

"I am Lord Sparklebottom, creator of the Neck Twisters."
"I twist the necks of all who oppose me, mmm, and make them neck twisters too!"

"Yes, that's how it works."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

The dude on the middle right looks like Sips.

LT Sandpaw

I just went to the greatest Thai restaurant ever. And I did the most stupid thing I've done in a while... I ordered Thai Spicy there.

Now I've got a good tolerance for spicy food, I've gotten Thai Spicy at restaurants in places like Corpus Christi and Austin before, but this place brings Thai spicy to a whole new level. I am not joking, it was like I was crying my eyes were watering so bad, and my nose was getting runny as I shoveled the stuff in. It was like amazing torture.  ;D

I must have gone through six big glasses of water, and it was great food, but I don't think I'll be ordering Thai Spicy there again. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro