News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

*Starts killing random members with chainaxe*

RAAAGH!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on June 28, 2016, 12:47:36 AM
CASSANDRA CLARE IS WRITING A FULL-LENGTH TRILOGY ABOUT MAGNUS BANE! I AM SO READY!

@Jet the binturong *Screams* WHAAAAAAAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL MONTH!

Eulaliaaa!

I love it when my cat yawns or meows and forgets to pull her tongue back in so it's just hanging out of her mouth while she sits there and stares at me like "Derpy derp derp!"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 28, 2016, 03:33:03 PM
CASSANDRA CLARE IS WRITING A FULL-LENGTH TRILOGY ABOUT MAGNUS BANE! I AM SO READY!

@Jet the binturong *Screams* WHAAAAAAAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL MONTH!
Yeah. She plans to have the first book out in November 2017.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on June 28, 2016, 04:01:55 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 28, 2016, 03:33:03 PM

Yeah. She plans to have the first book out in November 2017.

Ugh. So far away. Still, it'll be worth the wait. When is it set, do you know?

Jetthebinturong

She said the trilogy would span over the entirety of Magnus' life. Or words to that effect.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

You guys do realize that in the trilogy, the author will probably have different ideas about this person of whom you speak, and shatter all of your imaginations until you get so angry that you throw the book across the room. You do realize that right? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

NEVER! CASSIE CLARE IS THE QUEEN OF YA FICTION. SHE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Delthion on June 28, 2016, 09:26:50 PM
You guys do realize that in the trilogy, the author will probably have different ideas about this person of whom you speak, and shatter all of your imaginations until you get so angry that you throw the book across the room. You do realize that right? ;D
How so? He's a pretty major character so she can't do anything with his characterisation that we wouldn't like. Morally, we know he's lead a life of moral compromise so him doing bad things wouldn't be too upsetting or upsetting at all, really. Historically speaking, most of us don't have any ideas so that can't really be an issue.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 28, 2016, 09:34:56 PM
The Magnus Bane trilogy will actually be adult. Most likely because he is an adult.

Cornflower MM

Well then this will be interesting.

Delthion

Quote from: Jet the binturong on June 28, 2016, 10:12:14 PM
Quote from: Delthion on June 28, 2016, 09:26:50 PM
How so? He's a pretty major character so she can't do anything with his characterisation that we wouldn't like. Morally, we know he's lead a life of moral compromise so him doing bad things wouldn't be too upsetting or upsetting at all, really. Historically speaking, most of us don't have any ideas so that can't really be an issue.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 28, 2016, 09:34:56 PM
The Magnus Bane trilogy will actually be adult. Most likely because he is an adult.

I was mainly just teasing. I do not have the information necessary to say anything that will be based in inarguable fact. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.