Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, only Dask/Mathion/Masthion. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Had a forum to-do list, but it looks like it's gone. I guess it was erased when the old computer started having trouble.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Can you remember anything from the list at all?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Dotti Dillworthy

James Gryphon

Well, there's at least one thing; I need to fix the bug in the country mod that leads to a blank image when someone dares to select no country after they've used a country flag.
« Subject to editing »

Rusvul

Dotti just posted a link to "youtu.be". That doesn't seems suspicious at all. :P

Rosie Willowwater