News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Please ask your friend not to do this.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Spoiler

tiny overwatch gremlin
[close]

she needs this to work
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Why don't you build something or reinforce the Fisherprice car?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Aimless Gallivanter

That's a good idea I'll see what my friend thinks
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Aimless Gallivanter

Thats cool

Alright here's what my friend came up with: She's gonna build a shrink ray, but one that makes things bigger. Then she'll zap the Fisher Price car!! Problem solved!!
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

It's not a shrink ray if it makes things bigger.

Aimless Gallivanter

Yeah I know but make-things-bigger ray is too much of a mouth full.

Wumbo Ray?
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Aimless Gallivanter

are those from anything specific? theyre really cool
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

The first one is set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe, while the second one is set in the Warhammer 40k Universe.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_40k_Wiki

The GIFs are made by a guy called SteelJoe on DeviantArt.

Rusvul

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 04, 2016, 03:27:17 AM
Spoiler

tiny overwatch gremlin
[close]

she needs this to work

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At first I thought you your friend was being real dumb, but no, this is an amazing idea. (Still probably not something you your friend should do, though.)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rusvul on July 04, 2016, 04:38:01 AM
Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 04, 2016, 03:27:17 AM
Spoiler

tiny overwatch gremlin
[close]

she needs this to work

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At first I thought you your friend was being real dumb, but no, this is an amazing idea. (Still probably not something you your friend should do, though.)

HOLY MOLY THERE ARE MISSILE LAUNCHERS ON THE SIDE.

GO FOR IT.

Aimless Gallivanter

I she was also considering just building a sloppy meca out of cardboard boxes, but I can't for the life of me find the drawing of that right now.
im gay!!!!!!

Rusvul

Not missile launchers, Fusion Cannons and Boosters. Not meca, M.E.K.A. ;)

D.Va may be (ever so slightly) underpowered, but she's fun to play.