News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Random fact: Apparently, I am immune to cyanide, because cherry pits have cyanide in them...and I have eaten probably three dozen at a time while swallowing the pits. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I'm fairly certain cyanide needs to be put though a certain array of chemistry to be lethal, if to have an effect at all... I'd expect most chemicals do. Cocaine, for example. nighthowlers
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

;D ;D ;D I was joking with the immunity of course. ;D

Hickory

Of course.

The Grafters could probably reconfigure my immune system to create that effect, however.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Somewhat off-topic: I wonder what would happen if I merged all the topics on the first page of the Cellars, and whether they'd make any less sense than they do now.

Somehow I doubt it.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

The Skarzs

A lot of the topics. . . Yeah. They're pretty much all the most random thread ever.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

The map is coming along, albeit slowly. I hope to get the mask done today.
« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater