News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

There are three fiiiiiiiine construction workers working on the road outside my house. It is a great comfort on this, the worst day of the month. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Sunpaw(Tiria)

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 16, 2016, 02:01:24 PM
Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on July 16, 2016, 01:52:47 AM
I finally watched Harry Potter.........................
The first one?

Watcha think?

all of them. THEY WERE AWESOME@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on July 16, 2016, 08:06:55 PM
There are three fiiiiiiiine construction workers working on the road outside my house. It is a great comfort on this, the worst day of the month. ;D
*Flexes muscles as he works on a roof, sweating. Considers taking his shirt off.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Is it just me or does anyone else walk really quietly in the woods hoping to spot Hobbits? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Last Samurai is a great movie. Katsumoto is awesome.

Quote from: Skarzs on July 16, 2016, 09:42:42 PM
*Flexes muscles as he works on a roof, sweating. Considers taking his shirt off.*

*Vomits blood*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

OH MY GODS WHY QUARTZ MY EYES. EW EW EW WHY. JUST WHY.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 17, 2016, 03:30:10 PM

OH MY GODS WHY QUARTZ MY EYES. EW EW EW WHY. JUST WHY.

Quartz?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Didn't wanna offend any Christians. :P

Jukka the Sling

I assumed Quartz was a new nickname for Skarzs I'd never heard of.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2016, 02:24:31 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else walk really quietly in the woods hoping to spot Hobbits? ;D

I ask again! ;D Does anyone else do this? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 18, 2016, 02:29:39 AM
I assumed Quartz was a new nickname for Skarzs I'd never heard of.

Or maybe because he's made of stone he has bits of quartz embedded in him.

Quote from: Delthion on July 18, 2016, 02:31:40 AM
Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2016, 02:24:31 AM

I ask again! ;D Does anyone else do this? ;D

Wasn't Hobbiton relatively tree-free?

Delthion

There were many woods in the Shire! Not Hobbiton, but that is only a small region of the I believe West Farthing.

Jukka the Sling

I haven't done that, Del... but it sounds fun.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

;D It's also really annoying, because I've never spotted any. Unless those little children I met were Hobbits... Hmmm... ;D

Russa Nodrey

You met little children wandering in the woods. O.O
Freddy