News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

So my family and I are on a road trip, and today we passed by a place called Del's Diner ;D

Congratulations on owning a successful business, Del.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Thanks!  ;D That's rather comical!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

I would have stopped to eat there, but I'm not a cannibal so I wasn't sure if there'd be anything for me to eat ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Well, we have a place called Del's farm supplies (or something similar).
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sunpaw(Tiria)

I finally watched Harry Potter.........................

Delthion

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 16, 2016, 01:26:33 AM
I would have stopped to eat there, but I'm not a cannibal so I wasn't sure if there'd be anything for me to eat ;D

That is the case... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

I finally signed up for my college classes! I'm going to be taking sign language!!!
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Cat is cyoot.

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 16, 2016, 03:51:57 AM
I finally signed up for my college classes! I'm going to be taking sign language!!!

Nice.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on July 16, 2016, 01:52:47 AM
I finally watched Harry Potter.........................
The first one?

Watcha think?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Eulaliaaa!

The Skarzs

A CHOCOLATE MUFFIN OF DEATH!!!

(Dang it, where did Rain find that picture?)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I really don't like how LoK messes with the previously established continuity of Avatar. Wan's story about how he became the first Avatar is really cool but it basically demolishes all of the established canon of Bending. For example, in AtLA we learn that Oma and Shu learned Earthbending from the badger-moles so that they could meet in secret, but if we are to go by AtLoK's continuity, that can't possibly be true since Earthbending was gifted to humanity by one of the four lion-turtles. In AtLA it also says that the Airbenders learned from the flying bison, the Waterbenders learned from the Moon and the Firebenders from the dragons, but Korra invalidates all of that with the lion-turtle story.

Also Korra's relationship with Mako is so cringeworthy (yes I know she ends up with Asami). And all of the law enforcement in season two except Mako are complete idiots. The moustache detectives add nothing to the story and Lin acts like they're actually good at what they do for no apparent reason. Also Dante Basco's voice really does not fit the elegant and formal-looking General Iroh (not to be confused with the original General Iroh). All of the main characters became really unlikable in season two except Asami. The Kataang children's story was good but the main three are completely insufferable. I'm only watching this for the story now, as the characters are so hateful. 

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan