News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

I've acquired some severe writer's block lately.

I have probably at least four posts I've planned to make on this forum that've ended up getting postponed and just dropped into my profile's notepad for future consideration.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 14, 2016, 08:50:43 PM
I've acquired some severe writer's block lately.

I have probably at least four posts I've planned to make on this forum that've ended up getting postponed and just dropped into my profile's notepad for future consideration.
We know, we were monitoring you last night, anxiously waiting for a jaw dropping announcement that didn't come. :P

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I just saw a question someone tweeted at Derek Landy which I've never considered before which is now going to be occupying my mind for the forseeable future:

WHY WAS SKULDUGGERY AT GORDON'S THE NIGHT STEPHANIE GOT ATTACKED???

@Cornflower MM YOU'VE READ THE FIRST BOOK, DID THIS QUESTION EVER OCCUR TO YOU?

Apparently if the movie actually gets made, we'll find out in that. Or maybe Landy's just a troll. Who am I kidding? That was never in any doubt.

NO BUT SERIOUSLY. WHY WAS HE THERE?

WHY? WAS? HE? THERE?

WHY
WAS
HE
THERE?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rosie Willowwater

Is anyone interested in 'helping' me host another Arena? I would love to have it back, but I have a feeling I wouldn't be the best host :P :D ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 14, 2016, 09:32:46 PM
I just saw a question someone tweeted at Derek Landy which I've never considered before which is now going to be occupying my mind for the forseeable future:

WHY WAS SKULDUGGERY AT GORDON'S THE NIGHT STEPHANIE GOT ATTACKED???

@Cornflower MM YOU'VE READ THE FIRST BOOK, DID THIS QUESTION EVER OCCUR TO YOU?

Apparently if the movie actually gets made, we'll find out in that. Or maybe Landy's just a troll. Who am I kidding? That was never in any doubt.

NO BUT SERIOUSLY. WHY WAS HE THERE?

WHY? WAS? HE? THERE?

WHY
WAS
HE
THERE?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah actually I did, I just figured it was explained late-

WAIT THERE'S GONNA BE A MOVIE?! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME?! WHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!

Jetthebinturong

I did mention the movie constantly on the old forum. BUT IT'S ONLY A MAYBE. It's been in the works for YEARS and there hasn't been anything solid at all other than about the incredibly terrible one that Warner Bros were going to make.

Cornflower MM

The old forum was a long time ago. Ugh, really? They need to make one. Like, NOW.

Jetthebinturong

If you want to know about the first movie idea... well, here:

Bare in mind, this was made in 2014. There has been no news AT ALL since then.

Groddil

So, anyone taken a look at the Tags page lately?

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Yes. (That's all the help you're going to get! ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Del: Why in the world did you go along with Fredrick becoming the devil? You were supposed to help him do good acts, not go along with his moral degeneracy. I had to send him to the lake of fire because it was impossible to imagine him being good for anything after that.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

No, I thought he was supposed to just have a good and pleasant life! So he did, while torturing everyone wickedly. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Whatever...this is an attempt at a reboot. I strongly implore you to keep the story sane; please don't make posts like "Fredrick dodged, and won the Crusades".
« Subject to editing »