News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Peony on August 29, 2016, 10:16:09 PM
*Hugs Rosie* I probably won't either, so let's start a club!

*tries to come up with a clever club name but utterly fails*

Jetthebinturong

Discord is Skype except in-browser, with no video and less sketchy. I've used it to chat to Rain a lot and Rus once.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

The only way I could do it is if it was able to happen at a time good for me.

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 29, 2016, 10:30:09 PM
Discord is Skype except in-browser, with no video and less sketchy. I've used it to chat to Rain a lot and Rus once.
i was there in text too
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 29, 2016, 10:30:09 PM

Dude send me a link and I'm in.
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 29, 2016, 10:27:25 PM

The Mysterious!

Søren

@Peony
@Jet the binturong
Look what I found today.

Forgive my shaky hands, I didn't have lunch.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!! Lemme know if it's good or not!

Jetthebinturong

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Peony on August 29, 2016, 11:09:56 PM

The Mysterious!

YAAASSSS!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 29, 2016, 11:27:14 PM

The Mysterious!

YAAASSSS!!!

Let's make t-shirts!

@Jet the bintorung: Is this it? https://discordapp.com/

Hickory

Quote from: Groddil on August 29, 2016, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: Peony on August 29, 2016, 03:11:01 PM
I had the weirdest dream last night. . . . . It was set in modern times, but there was a royal family. Ronan Lynch was the prince, but for some reason was in jail, and there was some weirdo people who wanted the throne and kept the queen locked up. And Adam Parrish was in jail, but was getting out, and didn't know Ronan was the prince and then the jail somehow got WiFi so Ronan made some social media account to keep in touch with Adam and to get in contact with his mom and then I woke up before Adam pieced it all together.

I told you it was weird. Would make a cool fanfic though. Thoughts @Jet the binturong @Aimless Gallivanter?

My dream last night was pretty weird too. Me and me mate Keith were in the next town over (not my actual town), and we just found two iPads in a hole in a park, so we put them in our bags and started walking towards "my house" (even though I don't even LIVE IN THE TOWN WE'RE IN RIGHT NOW). Suddenly, this Toyota Ute with a JB HI-FI logo pulls up just behind us, so we hide behind a bush while this dude hops out and starts talking about how he just saw the "two kids who stole the iPads from the park" in this street. For some reason, we run for it, and end up in some kind of rich neighborhood, but this ute pulls into the street, so we run down an alley, where there's a bunch of other kids, so we follow them BACK TO THE PARK FROM THE BEGINNING. And by now me and Keith are freaking out, but we go to the hole where we found the iPads and it isn't there anymore. So we decide to go to the JB HI-FI and ditch these bloody tablets. We walk in, go to an aisle, drop the iPads, and make for the door. As we're going out, two cops (IN LAPD UNIFORMS, NOT AUSTRALIAN UNIFORMS) coming in decide to stop us. And they're like:
"Hey boys, what are you doing?"
And Keith says "We were buying..." (I forgot what he said after that)
And the cops are like:
"Good, because we're looking for some iPad thieves. Did you see anyone suspicious in the store, because thieves often return what they stole to the store when they feel guilty."
And I'm like:
"Nope."
And the cops say:
"Well just stay here, so we can question you afterwards."
Then they walk in, because for some reason, JB HI-FI (Which is a TECHNOLOGY STORE) HAS A COFFEE BAR IN IT! So once the cops are gone, we bolt for it, and after about a minute of running, we enter my house (which has somehow moved cities). So yeah.

Weird? You bet it was.
So my Final Destination dream was more of a night mare...

(NSFW)

Apparently dream me lived in some English town, cause it sure as heck didn't look American. So, I was rowing this boat across a river - home, maybe? After landing, I started down a path that passed by some old house. Naturally, I looked inside, was spooked by something scary (witch), got the chest pain from being spooked, and continued on. I had something vaguely in mind about a curse -'ignored it.

So for some reason I ended up by the river and started rowing back, and was attacked by somethings from the water. Seriously scared, I escaped the near death experience and raced home, where a homeless man and my kiddo daughter were like doing something idk how he got there, but I guess I was friends with the hobo guy. We locked up inside the house, got attacked by little malicious dwarfs leering in from the door crack, and I confronted my fear and over came it. I think I died though, cause I watched as the hobo and my daughter rode the top of the train away from the horrors of the curse, only for her strange lamb pet to down a whole packet of starbursts and caugh up blood like Satan.

@James Gryphon: Yeah, I have the logs. Might take a while to look through.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Peony on August 29, 2016, 11:39:52 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 29, 2016, 11:27:14 PM

The Mysterious!

YAAASSSS!!!

Let's make t-shirts!

@Jet the bintorung: Is this it? https://discordapp.com/
Yes.

Quote from: Sagetip on August 29, 2016, 11:41:20 PM
Quote from: Groddil on August 29, 2016, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: Peony on August 29, 2016, 03:11:01 PM
I had the weirdest dream last night. . . . . It was set in modern times, but there was a royal family. Ronan Lynch was the prince, but for some reason was in jail, and there was some weirdo people who wanted the throne and kept the queen locked up. And Adam Parrish was in jail, but was getting out, and didn't know Ronan was the prince and then the jail somehow got WiFi so Ronan made some social media account to keep in touch with Adam and to get in contact with his mom and then I woke up before Adam pieced it all together.

I told you it was weird. Would make a cool fanfic though. Thoughts @Jet the binturong @Aimless Gallivanter?

My dream last night was pretty weird too. Me and me mate Keith were in the next town over (not my actual town), and we just found two iPads in a hole in a park, so we put them in our bags and started walking towards "my house" (even though I don't even LIVE IN THE TOWN WE'RE IN RIGHT NOW). Suddenly, this Toyota Ute with a JB HI-FI logo pulls up just behind us, so we hide behind a bush while this dude hops out and starts talking about how he just saw the "two kids who stole the iPads from the park" in this street. For some reason, we run for it, and end up in some kind of rich neighborhood, but this ute pulls into the street, so we run down an alley, where there's a bunch of other kids, so we follow them BACK TO THE PARK FROM THE BEGINNING. And by now me and Keith are freaking out, but we go to the hole where we found the iPads and it isn't there anymore. So we decide to go to the JB HI-FI and ditch these bloody tablets. We walk in, go to an aisle, drop the iPads, and make for the door. As we're going out, two cops (IN LAPD UNIFORMS, NOT AUSTRALIAN UNIFORMS) coming in decide to stop us. And they're like:
"Hey boys, what are you doing?"
And Keith says "We were buying..." (I forgot what he said after that)
And the cops are like:
"Good, because we're looking for some iPad thieves. Did you see anyone suspicious in the store, because thieves often return what they stole to the store when they feel guilty."
And I'm like:
"Nope."
And the cops say:
"Well just stay here, so we can question you afterwards."
Then they walk in, because for some reason, JB HI-FI (Which is a TECHNOLOGY STORE) HAS A COFFEE BAR IN IT! So once the cops are gone, we bolt for it, and after about a minute of running, we enter my house (which has somehow moved cities). So yeah.

Weird? You bet it was.
So my Final Destination dream was more of a night mare...

(NSFW)

Apparently dream me lived in some English town, cause it sure as heck didn't look American. So, I was rowing this boat across a river - home, maybe? After landing, I started down a path that passed by some old house. Naturally, I looked inside, was spooked by something scary (witch), got the chest pain from being spooked, and continued on. I had something vaguely in mind about a curse -'ignored it.

So for some reason I ended up by the river and started rowing back, and was attacked by somethings from the water. Seriously scared, I escaped the near death experience and raced home, where a homeless man and my kiddo daughter were like doing something idk how he got there, but I guess I was friends with the hobo guy. We locked up inside the house, got attacked by little malicious dwarfs leering in from the door crack, and I confronted my fear and over came it. I think I died though, cause I watched as the hobo and my daughter rode the top of the train away from the horrors of the curse, only for her strange lamb pet to down a whole packet of starbursts and caugh up blood like Satan.

@James Gryphon: Yeah, I have the logs. Might take a while to look through.

Sounds disturbing. Not sure what it has to do with Final Destination though.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!