News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

My friend brought a massive jug of coffee and drank two thirds of it in like 30 minutes. It was hilarious. XD
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 29, 2016, 11:59:41 PM
My friend brought a massive jug of coffee and drank two thirds of it in like 30 minutes. It was hilarious. XD
the absolute madman
im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

It got quiet all of a sudden. ._.

Rosie Willowwater

._____________________________________________.

Groddil

.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Rosie Willowwater

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Kitsune

SOMEONE AT LEAST COMMENT "WHALES" OR SOMETHING UNDER MY PICTURES D:

SOMETHING

ANYTHING

THE SILENCE IS AWKWARD

Edit: Thanks Rosie. ;D

Søren

Quote from: Peony on August 29, 2016, 11:16:25 PM
I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!! Lemme know if it's good or not!
From what I read, it seemed Amazing. ;) But I didn't buy it.

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

My friend bought it. I never asked them about it because I'm not part of the fandom...

Hickory

Jet: It was the end. You think it's over... BUT ITS NOT
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kitsune on August 29, 2016, 02:47:36 PM
I got four hours of sleep and I feel great. I don't know what you're talking about Skarzs. :P
Hard physical labor is what I'm talking about. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

After having hair past my waist for ages, I got a haircut yesterday.  Now it's a bit past my shoulders and feels so... different.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lord Daskar

My sister freaks out whenever anyone even suggests she gets a haircut.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Banya

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 30, 2016, 06:07:41 PM
After having hair past my waist for ages, I got a haircut yesterday.  Now it's a bit past my shoulders and feels so... different.
I bet it'll really feel different when you go to shampoo it and there's nothing there to shampoo. :) Did you donate it?

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Lord Daskar on August 30, 2016, 06:16:37 PM
My sister freaks out whenever anyone even suggests she gets a haircut.
How long is her hair?  (Is she the Silmarillion-obsessed one?)

Quote from: Banya on August 30, 2016, 06:21:24 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 30, 2016, 06:07:41 PM
I bet it'll really feel different when you go to shampoo it and there's nothing there to shampoo. :) Did you donate it?
Yeah, we're gonna donate it.  The place gave you a free haircut for a donation, but instead of them sending it in like they used to, they gave us the hair and the forms.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien