News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

And you get cavities from eating too many cookies so your teeth hurt even more.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

My teeth hurt due to braces being tightened. I take care of my teeth. :P

Delthion

And then you find that this was all a dream and your dentures were placed poorly to cause your gums to hurt. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Aimless Gallivanter

I'm off to bed goodnight everyone
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

BUT THAT IS NOT RANDOM!!! TO BE RANDOM YOU SHOULD GO TO BED AT DAWN AND WAKE AT DUSK!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Lady Ashenwyte

My math teacher roasted a kid so hard he needs to go to Antarctica to recover from that burn.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Digging with a potato? Wouldn't it be easier to use a shovel? ;D
Freddy

Cornflower MM

. . . . What?

We're digging up the white potatoes sometime today. :P

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

I'm at Didney Worl today and we've been waiting in line for a Snow White rollercoaster for 45 minutes and it's broken down twice already.  I'd be more than happy just leaving the line and not riding it because this is seriously frustrating now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!