News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 22, 2016, 11:57:55 PM
Why are you on your edge? ;D

I am on the edge of my apparent calm. If I fall off I will explode. Literally.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on September 22, 2016, 09:51:24 PM
So in other words you don't dress like fall during the fall! ASHENWYTE! WE HAVE A HERETIC!

HERESY?! RAAAAAAGH!

*Brandishes flamer and starts burning random people*

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 23, 2016, 12:02:05 AM

Ah, that is not good! Don't explode! ;D

Hickory

Quote from: Søren on September 23, 2016, 12:30:13 AM
What is fake about it?
Accidental thanks.

The pumpkin spice is all chemicals...?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 23, 2016, 01:21:51 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 23, 2016, 12:02:05 AM

Ah, that is not good! Don't explode! ;D
Don't worry, I just started rapping while doing some dishes and that made me feel better ;D

Delthion

Music is like candy, to be fully enjoyed, you must first remove the wrappers! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

But what if I'm happy when I keep the wrappers?  ;D

Delthion

Then we must also get rid of you. ;D