News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip on September 23, 2016, 01:40:42 AM
Quote from: Søren on September 23, 2016, 12:30:13 AM
What is fake about it?
Accidental thanks.

The pumpkin spice is all chemicals...?
Not Starbucks' pumpkin spice ;)

McDonalds I would guess so though.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Okay peasants, I've been hoarding all the pumpkin stuff from my local stores for weeks now. I've sold pieces of my self to the Great Pumpkin already and and probably slowly dying becuase of the excess of the pumpkin candles burning in my room right now. Don't send help, this is how I want to go.

And Soren, I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I've never had a PSL. Are they really that good?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

My mom bought pumpkin spice english muffins a few weeks ago by accident. They smelled *so bad.* I also had a few sips of pumpkin cider. That was gross too. I don't understand why everyone gets obsessed with pumpkin-y things around autumn... I mean, pies are good, and they can be good in soups and stuff... but other than that...

Søren

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 23, 2016, 04:31:17 AM
And Soren, I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I've never had a PSL. Are they really that good?
To me they are, I love them. But I am a big coffee drinker, so you may not care for it as much.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on September 22, 2016, 08:41:46 PM
socially acceptable use of jeans

Wait, what? I wear jeans year-round!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Søren

That video is hilarious :D

@Skarzs I said it has pumpkin, not that it's healthy. It's obviously going to make you fat, because it taste like a pumpkin flavor bomb went of in your mouth with nutmeg and cinnamon fallout.
Side note: The new chili mocha is amazing as well.

Quote from: Peony on September 23, 2016, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: Søren on September 22, 2016, 08:41:46 PM
socially acceptable use of jeans

Wait, what? I wear jeans year-round!
And no one every says anything? Here, when I wear jeans they're like "it's so hot outside why are you wearing jeans??"

Jetthebinturong

That doesn't mean they're not socially acceptable, just a bit strange.

Here in the deepest pits of Niflheim (also known as England) most people tend to wear jeans all the time because it's so cold.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.