Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

I'm not sure, everything's a bit of a blur. ;D

Delthion

;D So why did you explode? Last we heard you had it contained! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on September 23, 2016, 04:05:55 PM
That video is hilarious :D

@Skarzs I said it has pumpkin, not that it's healthy. It's obviously going to make you fat, because it taste like a pumpkin flavor bomb went of in your mouth with nutmeg and cinnamon fallout.
Side note: The new chili mocha is amazing as well.

Quote from: Peony on September 23, 2016, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: Søren on September 22, 2016, 08:41:46 PM
socially acceptable use of jeans

Wait, what? I wear jeans year-round!
And no one every says anything? Here, when I wear jeans they're like "it's so hot outside why are you wearing jeans??"

Are you talking about pumpkin pie spice still? It's just cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Maybe a little ginger? Really nothing special. . .

I'm farther south than you are! And no, they don't, but then I'm homeschooled.

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 23, 2016, 04:36:10 PM
That doesn't mean they're not socially acceptable, just a bit strange.

Here in the deepest pits of Niflheim (also known as England) most people tend to wear jeans all the time because it's so cold.

How cold does it normally get for you?

Jetthebinturong

I dunno. Cold. Also I have abnormally low cold tolerance, so it's worse for me than other people.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 23, 2016, 05:33:09 PM
I dunno. Cold. Also I have abnormally low cold tolerance, so it's worse for me than other people.

*Hands Jet a plate of warm cookies* Sorry to hear that.

Quote from: Søren on September 23, 2016, 05:34:46 PM
I love the cold :)

. . . . . . . . . . .

*Inches away from Sor*

The Skarzs

*Tosses Corn into the snow.* ENJOY IT.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skarzs on September 23, 2016, 06:16:34 PM

*Screams and runs* DUDE I'M IN SHORTS AND A SMALL T-SHIRT! SNOW IS TO BE ENJOYED WHEN YOU ARE PROPERLY DRESSED FOR IT AND THERE'S ONLY AN INCH OF IT! TWO INCHES AT MOST! *Hops and down shivering*

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 23, 2016, 06:23:50 PM
I prefer cold to heat though.

Really, why?

Jetthebinturong

'Cause heat makes you all horrible and sweaty and it's easier for it to harm you than the cold.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Peony on September 23, 2016, 06:25:52 PM

*Screams and runs* DUDE I'M IN SHORTS AND A SMALL T-SHIRT! SNOW IS TO BE ENJOYED WHEN YOU ARE PROPERLY DRESSED FOR IT AND THERE'S ONLY AN INCH OF IT! TWO INCHES AT MOST! *Hops and down shivering*
*Shoves a sweater and a long dress on Corn.* ONE FOOD IS BEST. *Throws her back into the snow.* MAKE A SNOWMAN INSIDE AN IGLOO DON'T BE LATE FOR DINNER I'LL HAVE SOME COCOA FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE BACK OKAY BAAAIIIIIIII.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: Søren on September 23, 2016, 04:05:55 PM
That video is hilarious :D

@Skarzs I said it has pumpkin, not that it's healthy. It's obviously going to make you fat, because it taste like a pumpkin flavor bomb went of in your mouth with nutmeg and cinnamon fallout.
Side note: The new chili mocha is amazing as well.

And no one every says anything? Here, when I wear jeans they're like "it's so hot outside why are you wearing jeans??"

It's really hot here, but I wear long pants (sometimes jeans) all year round because I feel really uncomfortable in shorts. Mostly people don't give me a hard time about it. I suppose maybe criticizing other people's clothing choices just isn't something my friends do...

Really, why?

I agree with him. Having lived my entire life in 95° summers and 50° winters, cold is novel and heat is tyranny. Plus, when it's cold, you can put on a jacket (or whatever you need to to stay warm.)  When it's hot, there's not a lot you can do to stop being hot short of going inside. Wearing less only helps up to a certain point, and even then, you're trading heat for sunburn.

Søren

Me too, I don't like to sweat. I'd much rather be cold and dry then hot and sweaty.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 23, 2016, 06:43:36 PM
'Cause heat makes you all horrible and sweaty and it's easier for it to harm you than the cold.

Mmm, I see your point. Sweat stopped bothering me a long time ago, but I can see why it's annoying and awful.

Quote from: Skarzs on September 23, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

*Shoves a sweater and a long dress on Corn.* ONE FOOT IS BEST. *Throws her back into the snow.* MAKE A SNOWMAN INSIDE AN IGLOO DON'T BE LATE FOR DINNER I'LL HAVE SOME COCOA FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE BACK OKAY BAAAIIIIIIII.

*Stands up shivering* I'm. Going. To. KILL YOU!!!!

Quote from: Rusvul on September 23, 2016, 07:01:21 PM

It's really hot here, but I wear long pants (sometimes jeans) all year round because I feel really uncomfortable in shorts.Mostly people don't give me a hard time about it. I suppose maybe criticizing other people's clothing choices just isn't something my friends do...

Really, why?

I agree with him. Having lived my entire life in 95° summers and 50° winters, cold is novel and heat is tyranny. Plus, when it's cold, you can put on a jacket (or whatever you need to to stay warm.)  When it's hot, there's not a lot you can do to stop being hot short of going inside. Wearing less only helps up to a certain point, and even then, you're trading heat for sunburn.
[/quote]

If it only gets down to 50 in the winter, you're doing good. I'm no stranger to freezing temperatures or below.  But I guess I see your point.

Quote from: Søren on September 23, 2016, 07:05:11 PM
Me too, I don't like to sweat. I'd much rather be cold and dry then hot and sweaty.

You're ganging up on me! :P I give up!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Peony on September 24, 2016, 12:49:17 AM
Quote from: Skarzs on September 23, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

*Shoves a sweater and a long dress on Corn.* ONE FOOT IS BEST. *Throws her back into the snow.* MAKE A SNOWMAN INSIDE AN IGLOO DON'T BE LATE FOR DINNER I'LL HAVE SOME COCOA FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE BACK OKAY BAAAIIIIIIII.

*Stands up shivering* I'm. Going. To. KILL YOU!!!!
Can't hurt what isn't there!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.