Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Redwaller

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Romsca on June 10, 2013, 08:24:21 PM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 03, 2013, 11:26:01 AMAnyway, let's see if anyone can guess what classic trilogy I watched this weekend:

Something to do with time travel and Scotland?

*gasp* Read and watch. Now. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_to_the_Future_(franchise) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yosuvf7Unmg
You should probably look up the theme song too, just to be safe.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Blazemane

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 17, 2013, 01:35:36 PM

But this defies my understanding of Redwall. It is impossible.

I dig it.

W0NWILL

I don't really see how this could be offensive, but if it is, I'm very sorry.

I love Norway.

These sort of things make me feel good inside.

Rainshadow

The LEGO one was awesome!  And I liked the Catholic Meeting one.  ;D  (I'm not a Catholic, so I don't think my 'I wasn't offended by it' would really count, but still, I wasn't offended by it.)

Anyway, this is one that I saw:

I actually snorted when I saw it.  :P  I think I need some caffeine... and some sleep...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Did Owl City post with some repetition of unnecessary words?  :o

Orinoco

Some Harry Potter pics for y'all...

"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on July 19, 2013, 01:28:19 AM

Sorry, it's late, my brain doesn't want to work, but what?  If you mean poor grammar, he tends to do that on Twitter.  As well as put random jokes on Twitter.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 17, 2013, 01:35:36 PM

Fox: "Say what!?! You mean Brian Jacques said we couldn't be friends? No, you're joking"

Kitsune

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2013, 04:16:34 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on July 19, 2013, 01:28:19 AM

Sorry, it's late, my brain doesn't want to work, but what?  If you mean poor grammar, he tends to do that on Twitter.  As well as put random jokes on Twitter.  ;)
That's what I meant.

W0NWILL

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Dag Downyfur

does this show up?
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith