News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2015, 09:19:24 PM
This is Sky and Izeroth.

That's me ;D

Wait, is that second part true, though? O______________________O

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2015, 09:19:24 PM
This is Sky and Izeroth.

*exasperated sigh*

Why do people have to shorten the word "people"? Is typing three extra letters really too much effort for them?

Anyway....

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

@Iz: Heehee, that's awesome! :P

@Jukka:. . . . I don;t get it. :P

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 26, 2015, 02:12:26 AM
^ Haha.

It took me a second to get that one  ;D

@Corny: That's how Yoda talks. Seven eight nine could also mean that seven ate the number nine. The way Yoda would say it is six seven eight, or six seven ate. Another way of saying seven ate six  :P (also, that little grey kitten looks just like Shadow, my cat, except Shadow's nostril is deformed.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Astronaut Leland Melvin's official portrait:

The Skarzs

Official? Huh.

So, I was looking for a Combine the Members image, and I came across a few funny ones that would do well here. ;)

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 04, 2015, 04:04:29 PM
Official? Huh.
"An official" would have been a better way of wording it. But yeah, it is official.

Speaking of funny NASA stuff, every crew that goes up to the ISS gets a poster for their mission. It's been a common theme to spoof movies:

Søren

Ugh, that last one. NX-01 Enterprise with TNG uniforms (NCC-1701-D)? Messed up man.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I know! I was thinking the same thing! ;D ;D

It is the D.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Even if you're not a LotR/Hobbit fan, I think you'll like these.  Baby Legolas is so ADORABLE!!!  (Zoom in for the pics.)

EDIT:  And this one:

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

The fan base is ridiculously large. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

...With the possible exception of one or two members here. :P

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan