News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Just for fun, I'm designing a breed of Dragon. Currently I have the eggs finished, and the Northern Glacial Dragon's egg is looking pretty cool. Here it is:
Northern Glacial Eggs

[close]

Rachel, I'm sorry, I forgot about it. I'll try breeding you a Night Glory as soon as I can.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

They do look cool, Hanny!

Delthion

How do you breed? I am very knew to this.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on September 15, 2014, 06:54:20 PM
How do you breed? I am very knew to this.
Once you have at least two adult dragons (male and female, of course), go to the 'Actions' page for the dragon you want to breed. Click 'Breed'. The rest is pretty simple. You aren't always guaranteed to get an egg, though.

Oh, another thing. When you're going to breed, make sure you have room for another egg on your scroll. You're only allowed four eggs at once, and if you breed when the max amount of eggs has been reached, the bred egg will be auto-abandoned.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative

Finished the first hatchling stage:
Glacial Dragon Hatchling 1
[close]

Dannflower Reguba

I haven't done this in ages... About two years to be exact, though it might be closer to one and a half.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Thomas Barkshield

I took these out of my signature, so I want to show them off here

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 17, 2014, 01:42:34 AM
Finished the first hatchling stage:
Glacial Dragon Hatchling 1
[close]

Oh, it's cute! Great job, Hanny!

Unimaginative

And Hatchling Stage 2:
The wings are a little funny, but I'm proud of it.

Delthion

How do you do that? It would be really cool to create your own egg.

Unimaginative

Well, I make them with GIMP, a free art program, and modify existing sprites for dragons. The body is actually a slightly modified and recolored Harvest Dragon, with a different dragons wings.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 19, 2014, 04:33:35 PM
And Hatchling Stage 2:
The wings are a little funny, but I'm proud of it.

Funny? No, no. Detailed! And, you see that Shimmerscale down there, right? He had a mustache!