"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on September 05, 2014, 05:53:58 PM
What's that?

They're a somewhat-uncommon dragon. I say "somewhat" because they're actually pretty easy to find on the abandoned page. In fact, I grabbed one off there just now. I already have a Magi, though, so if you want the egg, I'd be more than happy to give it to ya.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Mask

I've got a couple of Magis as well so I can also breed one for you.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Okay, so did anyone want any dragon eggs?  I remember someone saying that they wanted the trio (Ice, Thunder, and Magma), but I can't remember who it was.  Just PM me if you find anything on my scroll that you want.  I've got a lot of free egg space for those who want them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Unimaginative

That was me, and I am still interested in obtaining them.
Also, the Dragon on your scroll called "Denver Broncos" pleases me, because I am from Denver.  ;)
Not a Broncos fan though.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rainshadow

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 06, 2014, 03:16:09 AM
That was me, and I am still interested in obtaining them.
Also, the Dragon on your scroll called "Denver Broncos" pleases me, because I am from Denver.  ;)
Not a Broncos fan though.

My dad is a HUGE Broncos fan, while my mom is a HUGE Seahawks fan.  Needless to say, the last Super Bowl was really terrifying in my house.  There were many times that my dad had to go out onto the back deck because his anger was getting out of control.  Lol.

So, one of each of the trio?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on September 06, 2014, 10:49:05 AM
@Jukka. Oh yes please!!!!

Sure. http://dragcave.net/teleport/34ffa926c99b5595bdfa284d96440c1e

I put the egg on a click site overnight, and it already has a huge hole in it, lol. It's gonna hatch in about twelve hours.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

For future reference, those who like trading eggs, it's probably a better idea to trade/give via PM, 'cause anyone could view this thread and take the egg for their own if you're not careful.  ;)

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on September 06, 2014, 05:25:47 PM
THANKS JUKKA!

You're welcome!

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 06, 2014, 06:56:00 PM
  For future reference, those who like trading eggs, it's probably a better idea to trade/give via PM, 'cause anyone could view this thread and take the egg for their own if you're not careful.  ;)

Yup, I know. However, this is such a nice forum that I doubt anyone would take an egg meant for someone else, and in this case, there wasn't time for anyone (guests included) to do that anyway. Rach claimed the egg literally less than two minutes after I posted the claim link.

rachel25

Yeah, it was cus we were both on.

Cornflower MM

Does anyone have any extra Magis? Or at least could anyone describe what the egg looks like?

Rainshadow

I could breed you a Magi if you want.  :)

rachel25

Its alright, Jukka gave me one. Its almost grown up actually.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 09, 2014, 06:10:05 PM
  I could breed you a Magi if you want.  :)

Really, Rain? If it's not too much trouble, sure! Thanks!