News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Dannflor on August 25, 2014, 12:24:29 AM
Gah pease click

If you're having trouble getting enough views, maybe you should put them on a click site. I use Egg Drop Soup and Valley Sherwood.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflor

Thanks!!!! MINE HATCHED!!!!!!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Jukka the Sling

You're welcome! Glad they finally hatched!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Dannflor on August 26, 2014, 05:25:41 PM
Thanks!!!! MINE HATCHED!!!!!!!

Yay for you! I don't much see why you've been having so much trouble. . . . . I just have mine in my sig here. Hmm. *Is thinking*

rachel25

I've posted my eggs, and hatchlings on those sites as well. Its really helping.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Oh, so that's how yours hatch so fast! Hmm, I might post some on Egg Drop Soup or something.

rachel25

Actually I only posted my dragons on there the other day. The rest of my dragons were only on here.

Unimaginative

When I only posted my dragons on here, they just died.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Strange. . . . . . . . .

rachel25

Hmmmm............................

Unimaginative

Here's a link to my scroll. If anyone sees a Dragon they want, PM me and I will breed one for you.

EDIT: Forgot the link, here it is:http://dragcave.net/user/HanWasDumb
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

How do you do trades, and transfers. I can't work it out. 

Jukka the Sling

To do trades or gifts, the person starting the transfer/gift must own a Magi dragon.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 05, 2014, 12:05:37 AM
Here's a link to my scroll. If anyone sees a Dragon they want, PM me and I will breed one for you.

EDIT: Forgot the link, here it is:http://dragcave.net/user/HanWasDumb

Thanks for the offer, Han!