News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwaller on December 21, 2012, 04:51:28 PM
How can you get neglecteds?

This page describes the best-known method.  As you can imagine, though, they're very hard to get even if you follow all the steps, and even if it does turn, it can easily die since it has to get hundreds of views in such a short time.   There's a reason Neglecteds are the rarest dragons on the site. I certainly do not have one.

Redwaller

It looks so hard to do!!!  :(

BTW for those who didn't know, you can now breed winter seasonals.

Rainshadow

Well, so far I believe I've made 4 or 5 red star recipes!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

It needs a lot of work.  :) I only finished mine yesterday.

AxeHound

What recipes can you make at the beginning?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

It depends on what ingredients you have collected, and the red star recipes. But you can make any non star recipe if you have all the ingredients necessary.

Oh, and did you read my post where I said you could have five eggs?

Rainshadow

Question:  What type of dragon would be in this egg?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

*Blank stare*  D-do you mean to tell me that I just missed my chance to get a Holly?  AGH!  I abandoned a dragon to get it, but when I got back to the cave, it was gone!

Redwaller

It takes but a few seconds for a holly to disappear. XD

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwaller on December 22, 2012, 12:13:33 AM
It takes but a few seconds for a holly to disappear. XD
Less than that, even - it disappears within a second of being on the page!  I was refreshing over and over the other day searching for Hollies, and none were appearing, so I blew my nose with one hand while continuing to refresh the page with the other.  And of course that's when one appeared - when one hand was unavailable and the other wouldn't have enough time to get to the mouse.  I knew I had no chance of getting it.  xD

Redwaller

I know! I tried for maybe four hours before getting one...

Redwaller

So if I made every recipe there is, I get a prize dragon?

Sorry for double post

Rainshadow

Yeah, what do you get out of making all the recipes?  Do they actually help at all?