News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I'm Songbreeze414. Great place! Although most of my eggies died. . .

The Mask

That's what happened to me when I first started. The trick is to find some click websites. the ones I use are Valley Sherwood, Egg Drop Soup, and Draghatch. Basically its a website where lots of people 'put' there eggs so they get lots of clicks and views. By the way have you had a look at my scroll? If you have are there any dragons you see that you like? I feel like giving some eggs away so..
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

But where's the fun in those sites? Bubbly-Butt did just fine here. The only reason my others died is because since I can't paste,  I couldn't copy and paste the links into my sig.

Lily

We already had an existing Dragon Cave topic, so I merged the two together.

rachel25

I joined Dragon Cave the other week, and my first egg is beginning to hatch. SO EXCITED!

Dannflor

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 31, 2014, 07:28:16 AM
OOH I've got a copycatter.   Just Joking!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

I'm MoonfishParachutist (yay, Windsor Airlift!  *Pumps fist halfheartedly into the air, not expecting anyone to understand what I'm talking about*), and I have what I feel is, like, a billion and a half dragons, although I have waaaaaaaaaayy less than most of the hardcore collectors.  Currently I'm working on trying to get a Guardian of Nature.  (I can't remember, is that what it's called?  A Guardian of Nature?  The one that takes five thousand years to summon 'cause you have a 20% chance of summoning one or something like that?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I don't really understand the appeal... Someone care to explain?

The Mask

Oh sorry Lily, Didnt see it. Yeah, did anyone want some eggs?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Jetthebinturong

I'm Nargarath_the_Unstoppable
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Mask

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fa80e0866a0c15331ad5cb7a6dfe8ec1

Just offer some random egg. Doesn't have to be any good. The Red dragon egg may not look special but it's part of the St Claire Line, so if you get it please put St Claire at the end of it's name. Also the black Dragon is part of the well Known Dusk Line. There'll be more in a week.

Dawnwing

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 01, 2014, 04:14:59 AM
I don't really understand the appeal... Someone care to explain?
The collect-'em-all aspect is probably the most fun - people feel the same about Pokemon, for instance.  Trying to find which ones you don't have and being excited when you finally get ahold of that uncommon or rare that you wanted.  And when you're new to it, and don't know what the eggs turn into, it's cool to see their adult forms and stuff.  And of course there's minigames during the holidays.

I get to beta test the dragon encyclopedia. :D  I was one of those lucky randomly-selected people.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Dannflor on August 01, 2014, 01:50:03 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 31, 2014, 07:28:16 AM
OOH I've got a copycatter.   Just Joking!

You stole the good one, then? Ah well. I elaborated on it.

rachel25

I haven't actually joined the Forum on Dragon Cave. But my user name is bloodandhonour.

Cornflower MM

Eh, I think I might actually delete my DC forum account.