News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek Fur

Quote from: Trisscar on October 09, 2012, 08:12:08 PM
I need a lot of help. I've got a ton of eggs that have died. :(
Click this link:
http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=20

It's fansites to put your eggs in so they can hatch properly.

But I would like to request both pumpkin and shadow walker if you don't mind!

Dawnwing

^ I'll put you down for Pumpkin.  The Shadow Walker list is already full, and like I said, only one request per person. ;)

gorath

Anyone who wants a magi dragon, a water horse, a Daydream dragon, or a Sunstone dragon, I will trade one for a Seasonal Dragon. Of course, it has to be an egg.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Trisscar

Quote from: Dawnwing on October 10, 2012, 09:56:06 PM
Clicked all the ones on this page.

Just so you all know, the Halloween event will be coming up soon!  Grab any other eggs you want now, and stop catching eggs at the 16th.  That will give your eggs time to hatch before the 24th.  Why the 24th?  Because that's one week before Halloween, and it's the ONLY time that Halloween eggs from past years breed - they're pretty rare.  So what you'll want to do is, like I said, stop catching eggs at the 15th.  Your eggs you've caught before then will hatch, and you'll be left with four free spots to catch eggs.  So, starting at midnight EST on the morning of the 24th, look on the page of abandoned dragons, and keep an eye out for old Halloween eggs!  Otherwise you'll need to wait till next year.
I will try breeding some and gifting them to you guys here as well, so stay tuned to this thread.  ;)
And we'll need to just wait and see what he does on the 31st itself.  There's always a one-day-only Halloween egg release that day, so make sure you've got at least one egg spot open then; I'm not sure what he'll do apart from that.

Trisscar, here's a site you can use to get them to hatch.  Stick them in there once you've had the egg for at least a day (if you put them in too soon, they can get sick and die from sickness), and just having them on the site will be enough to let them hatch/grow up.  This is the one I use.  I've already added those current three eggs, since you have "accept aid" turned on, so you don't need to worry about those, so just for future reference. ;)
http://lair.silverdrak.de/

Thanks. I needed that. :)
Please click!

Redwaller

AxeHound

Quote from: Dawnwing on October 13, 2012, 12:06:11 AM
Quote from: AxeHound on October 13, 2012, 12:02:09 AM
Shadow walker!

Those spots are full since danflorreguba and Mad Maudie asked for them first; would you like a Pumpkin or Black Marrow instead?

All right then. Could I have a Black Marrow?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Mad Maudie

Yay how do get it? Oh and please click
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dawnwing

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 15, 2012, 03:51:15 AM
Yay how do get it? Oh and please click

The old Halloween eggs?  I'm going to try and breed my Halloween dragons from older years, and if they produce eggs, I'll give them away on this forum in the order people request a breed. So if you look on page 12, I've got lists of who has requested one so far.  If my dragons produce eggs, I'll give them to the people on the lists in the order requested.  (To give an egg to someone else, there's a type of dragon that has an ability called Teleport that allows you to send an egg to another user - the one receiving it must click a link.  So I'd PM the link to the person.)
If you want one, then read all the rules on that post on page 12, and then you can ask to be put on a list if there's room.

AxeHound

gorath

AxeHound

gorath

AxeHound

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dalek Fur

Who's willing to trade a green dino egg/hatchie?