News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorath

Go here: http://www.valleysherwood.com and post your username there. Then, click submit changes. Hey, do you want any from my scroll? I'll breed. http://dragcave.net/user/saphirabjartskular
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Well, if I had hatched, full-grown dragons, I'd take you up on that offer.  Unfortunately, I think I might have to wait a little while.  Though, I did get another egg.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

It takes four days for an egg/hatchling to hatch/grow. And the clicks, the more you have, the better. If you want to be sure your dragons don't die, post them here: valleysherwood.com. I always use this one to ensure my eggs' safety.  :)

Dawnwing

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 17, 2012, 11:48:16 PM
  Sorry for the double post, but I just gotta ask a question.  How many clicks or days or whatever before your dragon hatches?

That's my first one, and I have no clue what to do with it lol.
Like Redwaller said, just post it in sites.  I use http://lair.silverdrak.de/ .  It'll hatch in less than 7 days if you have enough views (each breed and each egg is different.  Clicks aren't necessary - you can raise one with 0 clicks without difficulty - but they help; it's the views and unique views that matter most.)  The soonest it can hatch is with 3 days 23 hrs left.   You'll generally want to wait at least one day after getting the egg to put it in a ton of sites, though, because getting too many views too quickly could make it sick and kill it.

Redwaller

I don't know how I do it, but I always post my eggs/hatchlings on a website and not one got sick!  :D

Jetthebinturong

Dawnwing are you doing the same thing for the christmas dragons as you did for halloween, if so I'd like to request a Holly in advance so that I don't miss it because i probably will XD
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

gorath

She doesn't have a Holly. :( I scoured her scroll to see if she had one, and she didn't. In case you don't know, Hollies are one of the rarest dragons, even rare than neglected, these kind  
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100502181027/dragcave/images/0/0b/Neglect-ungen.gif
Belive me, I've asked everyone who has a Holly to breed it for me, and they each said that they had gotten something for there's, like ten silvers.

Jetthebinturong

ah well, I'll request a ribbon dancer instead
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dawnwing

Yeah, even I am hoping to snag a Holly yet.
As I said to someone who asked me via PM, the only way I can give out Christmas dragons is if I happen to be online at the same time as the person who wants one.  Halloween is not like the other releases; for Halloween you can get as many of each breed as you want.  For Christmas and Valentine's Day, you can only have 2 of each breed.  I already have 2 of each Christmas breed except Holly.  So if I breed another one, I will be able to "keep" one egg... but if I don't Teleport it to someone (or they don't accept the Teleport) within a certain amount of time, I believe it was 1 hour, then the egg is automatically abandoned.  So for Christmas and Valentine's, I won't be making lists or anything, not reserving a certain breed for a certain person.  Once breeding starts (which for some odd reason they haven't announced yet), it'll just be if someone's on at the same time as me and they PM me.

Redwaller

The eggs are out!!!! And the event is holiday cooking!

EDIT: I'm trying to get a Holly dragon, but they're so hard!

When does the new breed come out?

gorath

In Christmas time, on Christmas day, all of the new eggs will come this way.. ;D

Redwaller

Redwaller

Rainshadow

What's a Holly again?  ???  Oh, is it that rare dragon?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Yeah, it's like THE rarest dragon ever! It was a long time before I could get it, but with a bit of patience, I made it.