News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Do you mean you want to know how to post your scroll?

Just go in your account settings, and don't hide your scroll.

EDIT: If you want to get a rare dragon easily, just go here: http://dc.makegames.de/trade.html

All you have to do is either search for the dragon you want and hope the owner wants something you have, or make an offer of your own.

Look, I just got a Black dragon in exchange of an Olive.

Dawnwing

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 08, 2013, 11:48:25 PM
Hi guys! (I feel like a nub now) quick question, if you post your scroll in your sig. will it give a view for ALL your dragons? And how would I go about posting my scroll? Thanks in advance!

Nope, you can only get views by posting individual dragons.

So anyway TJ drew for raffle winners today, so check your email.  I did not get anything, of course.  In fact the first 7 pages of the topic on DragCave about it is just people saying "I didn't win".

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Dawnwing on January 09, 2013, 02:35:16 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on January 08, 2013, 11:48:25 PM
Hi guys! (I feel like a nub now) quick question, if you post your scroll in your sig. will it give a view for ALL your dragons? And how would I go about posting my scroll? Thanks in advance!

Nope, you can only get views by posting individual dragons.

Darn, forget it then.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwaller on January 10, 2013, 06:22:06 PM
How do you get Frilled dragons?
You can't anymore.  Frilled and Bright Pink dragons are retired breeds (they don't appear in the cave and they'll never breed their own species), both because the artists were tired of people complaining about them being super-common and being the only thing sitting in the cave at all times.  The Bright Pink artist actually had a bit of a fit and wanted all of the dragons she drew taken down from the site (so other people would have to draw new versions, which would have been most of the dragons on the site at the time - even now, three years later, a quarter of the dragons on the site were drawn by her.)  Fortunately the site owner managed to talk her out of it and just retire the Bright Pinks so that they're no longer available.

The only way you could still get a Frilled dragon is to win the Christmas drawing and choose a Frilled as your prize instead of the new prize dragon; the Frilled artist allowed that, but the Bright Pink artist didn't.

Redwaller

Aaaww. That's too bad! I so wanted a frilled and bright pink!

Tiria Wildlough

I put my banner in my sig, yay! ;D And I got another egg, except it's not showing up yet. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

It takes some time to appear. So don't worry.  ;D

And you can have up to four eggs.  :)

If you want to request a dragon, don't be shy.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, except I'm kind of clueless about the different types and stuff. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Dawnwing

I think a Magi should always be one of everyone's first couple dragons since it enables you to trade.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

How do you get a Magi dragon?  I haven't been able to find one.  At least, I don't think I have...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Oh!  Apparently I do have one!  Lol, it was a baby, so I didn't know what type of dragon it was.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!