News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Fire jumped in front of Coal right as he swung his rock.  It caught Firefly in the nose, sending him to the ground.  He was now clutching his nose, which had started to bleed.  "Och, wot did ye do tha' for?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Coal was shaking his paw, it had been crushed against Fire's nose as he swung the rock.

UNKN0WN

The feline lept back and tried to appear less-menacing.

W0NWILL

"You'll kill me like the cats killed them!"

Rainshadow

"Kittehs keeled 'o, sah?  'O did thae kittehs keel?"  Fire stood up, rubbing his nose.  It was rather sore!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Coal snarled, like a beast of a nightmare, "Cats always kill somebeast!"

Nacalum nodded to an otter with his feet in the stream nearby, "It's raining something awful out there."

UNKN0WN

OOC: has the story switched to a different scene?

W0NWILL

OOC: No, I simply posted what my character was doing in another place, we can continue with this scene.

Rainshadow

Snow was inside the holt, shivering slightly as she heard the rain.  "I think that it's going to be raining for a little while.  You have to admit, though, the rain does smell nice."
  Drake laughed a short laugh.  "Smell nice?  Sure, it smells nice, I guess.  It smells like a jolly good storm!"

UNKN0WN

The eerie clouds grew dark and swirly. It looked like night, in the middle of the afternoon. Rain bashed the three critters. The wind howled while lightning tormented the sky.
Then  ...   it struck.