"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"As long as I'm not the fuel."

Rainshadow

Fire laughed and looked around for some fuel.  "Ye wouldnae 'appen tae 'ave any wood 'round 'ere, would ye?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

"Anythin' worth burnin'?"  Fire started looking around for anything to burn.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"That's dry? No, it's not the best shelter." As he spoke, a leak appeared over his head, he moved out from under it, but not before he was soaked even more. "Though, I think I can remember that I buried some wood under the sand someplace? Hmm."

Rainshadow

Firefly started digging at the sand, trying to locate the dry wood.

UNKN0WN

OOC: Puss shows up by the Island that Coal and Firefly are on.
BIC: On the horizon, a tiny vessel bearing a flag of a white paw approached the Island.  When the the craft reached shore, a feline effortlessly lept and twirled out of his ship, landing on his feet in the bleached sand.
After showing off his frivolous feat, he casually strolled up to and coal and firefly. "Can't find your lost fish aye?"

Rainshadow

Firefly's attention and head turned immediately to the direction the voice was coming from.  There was a wildcat!  Fire stood up slowly and wished that he had a knife in his hand.  "Wot are ye doin' 'ere, cat?  Can't ye sae tha' mae an' mah friend 'ere 'ave enough problems wi'oot ye bringin' en moore?"

UNKN0WN

"I am not looking for trouble. I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal. Perhaps you gentlemen can let me find a simple score," said Puss with a grin on his face.  ;)

W0NWILL

"Your friend?" Coal asked, "and I have no food to spare."

UNKN0WN

"No need amigo, for I shall return in five-minutes time." Puss dashed out to his ship.
OOC: 7 minutes pass
BIC: Puss returned carrying a basket of fine foods and offered some to the famished beasts.

Rainshadow

Firefly didn't feel comfortable next to this cat.  "Where did ye get tha', cat?  Did ye steal i'?  Typical cat."

UNKN0WN

"I swear by my white paw; I haven't snitched a single morsel," retorted the cat.
After harsh glances from Firefly, Puss unloaded a small pile of firewood from the basket and arranged it in a tent-like fashion.
"Aye amigos, we'll need this to keep warm during this nasty gale."

Rainshadow

With his eyes still on the cat, Firefly crouched down and pulled out his flint and steel.  Striking them together a few times, a small flame sparked to life.  Fire grabbed some of the food that the wildcat had and started eating.  "Wheel," he said, looking at his two companions.  "Are ye goin' tae set doown?"

W0NWILL

Coal ducked back into his cave, he didn't feel right around the cat.