News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi made sure to secure the now priceless package in his satchel before diving into the thunderous waves for a hearty dip as he made his way home.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Anyone still out can stumble upon Coal.

BIC: Coal was soaked to the bone and shivering, but still laughing like a maniac. A wave swept him off his feet and he launched himself into the waves. Coal was by no means a flawless swimmer, but he was good for a hare. He seemed to know exactly where the waves would go next and rode them to propel himself through the sea.

OOC: What he's doing is really fun, just to let you know.

Rainshadow

Firefly was trying to light a small fire by the beach as the storm started.  "Ye couldnae waited just a wee bit, could ye, eh?  Ah was tryin' tae light mahself just a teeny fire for warmth, ye ken!"  As he was shivering in the cold rain, he saw the strangest sight ever.  There was a hare swimming in the sea!  "Och, wot do ye think yer doin', 'are?  Ye'll drown oot there for shure!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Coal let another wave carry him onto the beach. He lay face up, grinning.

Rainshadow

Firefly walked up to the seemingly insane hare and shook his head slowly.  "A strange beasty ye are, 'are.  Wot were ye doin' swimmin' anyway?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"I love the sea. Don't you?" A wave broke over his head, Coal spluttered, "I'm cold. Are you cold?"

Rainshadow

"'Ow could ye no' be cold in this weather?  It's freezin'!  Do ye ken a place tha' is dry?"  Firefly stuck out a paw to help up the crazy hare.  "Och!  Where are mah manners?  Mah name's Firefly, but all o' the other beasties call mae Fire."

W0NWILL

"I have a home. It's not better than the sea, but it's okay."

Rainshadow

Firefly shrugged.  "Wheel, it must be better than the current place we're at noow, no?"

W0NWILL

Coal shrugged, "I've been in worse." He got up, tried to scrap sand off his sopping tunic, gave up, and started headed south along the shoreline, "It's not far." He said.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lusiphi is about halfway to the holt... Hey guys, please keep it REALLY slow, so that Redwallgurl doesn't have five pages to read when she gets back. k?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Sorry, I don't have a snail character ;)

Rainshadow

Fire ran to catch up to the hare.  "So, 'are, ye never tol' mae yer name.  Wot es yer name?"

W0NWILL

"Coal. My home's in here." Coal pointed to a cave in a group of rocks, hollowed out and supported by driftwood.

Rainshadow

"Wheel, 'tis better than oot 'ere.  Coal, es et?  'Uh!  Tha's funny.  Mah name's Fire, yer's es Coal."  Firefly stepped inside the cave and sat down, glad to be out of the rain.  "Say," he said.  "Would ye min' if Ah made a fire?"  He pulled out his flint and steel.