News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Good, I'll meet you there. I need to think." Nacalum ran into the sea, intending to take the underwater entrance to the holt.

Rainshadow

Drake looked horrified as he watched Nacalum jump into the sea.  "I-I don't have to do that, do I?  I'm deathly afraid of bodies of water.  Puddles are my worst enemy, wot!  That looks like one big puddle."
  Snow looked at what she imagined would be the sea.  "I know, it's the same way for me.  I can swim, but I don't like to one bit."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Nacalum heard them, as she was not yet underwater, "You don't have to do this, it's just a shortcut." She called back.

Rainshadow

"Yeah, you big showoff!"  Snow turned and started walking back to the Holt.  She had traveled this way so many times looking for herbs that she knew the way by heart.  Drake followed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Blood Daisy glared at the oncoming storm clouds, as if it might frighten them away. But, it didn't.
One of her crew, a stoat called Gutclaw, groaned as his face turned a sickly shade of green. He leaned over the railing, and proceded to upchuck. Daisy turned away with a snort, "You nasty vermin..."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi secretly loved to swim the waves in storms, as dangerous as he knew they were. But hey, it was fun. The sea otter watched his friends depart to the Holt, desperatley hoping Snow wouldn't call to him, Naculum wouldn't care even if she were here. He snorted, "She probably encourage me to do it hoping I would drown or get struck by lightning.... or worse." he shivered at the thought.
Lusiphi suddenly remembered his shell. He reached into a small satchel he alsmot always had around to grab the treasue... Not knowing just how much of a treasue it was!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Snow noticed that Lusiphi was still standing there.  She only heard two sets of pawsteps; her's and Drake's.  "Lusiphi, are you coming?"

Dannflower Reguba

"I'll be back to the holt sooner or later, watching storms fascinates me." Lusiphi knew it wasn't a very good reason, but he was desperate for anything to stay at this point.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

A few drops of rain began to fall. Coal looked up from the hole he was digging as a shelter. Too bad he wasn't a mole. He looked at his filthy paws and decided to go and clean them off in the sea. He smiled as the waves washed over his footpaws, then laughed out loud.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Blood Daisy remained stone-faced as lightning sizzled and thunder boomed overhead. Rain began to slowly fall, then it became harder and harder. Her cloak whipped wildly, as though it was a beast with a mind of it's own. Daisy's paws gripped the railing, and she allowed a small grin to creep up on her cold face.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Snow shrugged and started walking again.  A raindrop fell on her head.  "Well, it's starting."
 Drake shivered.  He didn't like rain.  He followed Snow quickly, pulling the hood of his cloak over his large ears.

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi got excited, it was about to start! He almost forgot to check the shell with his nervousness over Snow interrogating him, but remembered now... It was sharply ridged and.... it had a clasp!? The curious otter turned his find around and saw a crack running the beautiful surface. He opened the container to fin..... He gasped in shock and nearly dropped the item, "FIVE perfect PINK PEARLS!."

OOC: The plot thickens! WHERE IS THE SIXTH! you ask? >:D

Rainshadow

Snow stepped inside the Holt and a wave of noise washed over her.  "Whoa," she said.
  "Wot?"  Drake looked at her, concerned.  "Did you hurt yourself?"
  "No," Snow replied.  "It just surprises me every time I come in.  There's too much noise in this Holt."

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol, Andrew! I wasn't thinking that at all, but I am now. Lol

Griffen

MODIFIED
OOC: hey buddy, I'm gonna pm you about my character.