News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"I leave to swim and fish and sport, but no adventure." Nacalum sighed, "And anyway, why do you care?"

Rainshadow

"You haven't heard of small talk?"  Drake started muttering to himself.  "The jolly old chap hasn't even heard of small talk!  Wot is the world comin' to, eh?"

OOC:  As you can clearly see, Drake likes talking to himself lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Chap?" Nacalum asked, danger in her voice.

Rainshadow

"I was havin' a conversation wi' meself, Missy!  No eavesdroppin'!"  Drake glared at her.  "And I meant to call you miss, miss."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Yuhuh." Nacalum said, "You'll likely have to stay with us for the night. Merwt won't mind."

Rainshadow

"Who's Merwt?"  Drake looked at the other otter.  The one who had been making the weird face.  "Oh, 'ello to ya!  Wot's your name, old bean?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 10, 2012, 08:17:49 PM
Nacalum smiled, "No. I haven't really been too far from here. Shame, isn't it?"

Blaefur looked at the new recruits, "Yew'll be workin' on da oars, 'cept fer da marten. I want to know more 'bout yew. Why dew yew want aboard dis vessel? What's in it fer yew, if yew don't want no plunder?"
"My crew, they enjoy the trivial things. Oh, and don't call me marten. I have a name, you know." A wild gleam crossed over Daisy's eyes as she grinned, "I enjoy the sheer excitement of killing."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

"Merwt's the skipper. Polgan used to be the skipper, but he's now too old."

"If yew have a name, why don't yew tell me?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Hmm. Why not indeed? Blood Daisy." She stated, the wild gleam diminishing from her eyes.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"And I happen to be Lusiphi...umm... Yeah, just Lusiphi. I'm not exactly an old been though." The sea otter knew mischief when he saw it, and this hare seemed VERY mischievous.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Drake put a paw to his face.  "Don't y'know hare speech?  First you complain about 'chap', and now you complain about 'old bean?'  Wot's goin' to be next?  'Wot wot?' "

W0NWILL

"Not at all, eh wot!" Nacalum said, a smile in her voice.

Rainshadow

Drake fixed his dreaded glare on Nacalum.  He had frightened many a young 'un with his glare.
  Snow cut into this exchange.  "Why don't we just get back to the Holt?"  She sniffed.  "The storm's going to be in soon.  We'd better get going."
  Drake agreed immediately.  "Oh, yes, splendid idea!  Do you have any tucker where we're goin'?  Y'don't want to starve a poor chap, do you, wot?"

W0NWILL

"Yes, we do. We have soup, fish, shrimp, fruits, the only thing we don't have is a cook. At least a good one."

Rainshadow

"A cook?"  Drake rubbed the back of his neck.  "Well, I'm a cook, I guess."