News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I apologize for answering a question with a question, but why did you, 'beach' your ship? Hmph, anyway, I wondered if you would be willing to... Hire us. No pay, of course." Blood Daisy added with cold smile. "I'm oh-so-sick of these petty raids on small houses and pitiful woodland creatures."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Snow punched Nacalum on the shoulder.  "You don't need to be blind to hear."  She started heading toward the noise she had heard.  It had sounded a long ways off, but she wanted to know what had made that noise.

Drake sat on the shore, sticking his injured footpaw in the water.  There was no broken skin, but he was sure that it was going to bruise.  "Yet another thing you've done that was stupid, Drake.  Why can't you be like other hares, wot?"  He then realized what he had been doing.  "Great, now to any beast that comes near, you'll look like a crazy, mad beast!  Wot would Mum and Dad think of you then, eh?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Blaefur snarled, Who did this marten think she was?, "I'm the cap'n 'ere, yew kin stop paradin' and bargainin' wi' da fox. I git most o' da plunder, s'well as undivided loyalty from yer crew. Dat's me offer. Take or leave."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 10, 2012, 06:25:14 PM
Blaefur snarled, Who did this marten think she was?, "I'm the cap'n 'ere, yew kin stop paradin' and bargainin' wi' da fox. I git most o' da plunder, s'well as undivided loyalty from yer crew. Dat's me offer. Take or leave."

Your speech leaves much to be desired, Daisy thought with a teeny smirk. She stared evenly at Blaefur. "I suppose, but my crew will still be under my control. I don't care much for the plunder. I just enjoy..." Blood Daisy grinned like a psycho as she said in a voice dripping with eagerness, "the killing."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Snow turned around while walking backwards.  "Are you coming?  I thought you liked adventure!"

Drake got back on his paws, but he was limping.  He started heading towards the small group of otters, but he had no idea that they were there.  He had never been very observant.  "You gotta stop talkin' to yourself, Drake!  Other beasts'll think you're crazy, wot!"

Snow definitely heard someone talking.  She guessed by the voice that it was a hare.  "Hello there, Mr. Hare!"

Drake's head snapped up.  "Wot?  Who are you?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Don't bother with her. I'm Nacalum."

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi made a stuck-up face at Naculums' back, "This otter has alot comin' to 'er." he thought as he tuned a compassionate glance on Snow, hoping fervently that she would register what he was doing.

OOC: Whoever is Dieb please expand on the angry creatures so Raroe can move on.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

"Hello, my name is Drake.  Where am I, if I may ask, wot?"  Drake looked at the two other otters.  The white one sort of creeped him out, and the other otter was making a funny face.  He cocked an eyebrow.
  Snow stuck out her paw, smacking Drake in the jaw.  "Oops, sorry.  My name is Snowstorm, but everyone calls me Snow."
  Drake rubbed his jaw.  "Nice ta meetcha, Snow.  Ouch!  You've got a strong paw, wot!  You could be a boxin' creature."

W0NWILL

OOC: Kay, they're a bunch of mice, a village that Dieb robbed. They'll be minor, not mentioned much outside this.

BIC: Coal took a deep breath of salty air, Home! He never liked the forest. The sea was his place. There was also a tension in the air, a storm was building. Brilliant. There was his evening.

"Yer on our shore, not far from Holt Seastream. Are you lost?"

Dannflower Reguba

Raroe had found that there were a bunch of angry looking mice on the two young creatures path, he chose to talk with them shortly and see what the problem was, "Hello mice, strictly speaking from curiosity, what has you all of a fuss?" He was leaning against a sturdy oak trunk from a thick Ash branch.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

An angry-looking one (they all looked angry) turned to him, "That weasel stole much of our harvest, do you know what it's like to harvest? Back-breaking work, that's what it is!"

Blaefur nodded, "Git on, we'll be leavin'."

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 10, 2012, 06:54:46 PM
"Yer on our shore, not far from Holt Seastream. Are you lost?"

Drake turned in a complete circle, taking in his surroundings.  "Lemme see... uhhh... yep!  I'm lost, wot!"
  Snow sighed.  "There's going to be a storm soon.  You have to find shelter.  Where are you from?"
  Drake said, "I'm from Salamandastron, the great mountain.  Y'see, I was just out for a walk, mindin' my own business when all of a sudden I don't know where I am.  Y'ever done that, eh?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

With a brisk nod, Blood Daisy's vermin boarded the ship in a tight line, a few of them looking nervous. Daisy strode up to the ship, started at it for a moment, then boarded.

W0NWILL

Nacalum smiled, "No. I haven't really been too far from here. Shame, isn't it?"

Blaefur looked at the new recruits, "Yew'll be workin' on da oars, 'cept fer da marten. I want to know more 'bout yew. Why dew yew want aboard dis vessel? What's in it fer yew, if yew don't want no plunder?"

Rainshadow

Drake stared at Nacalum, wide eyed.  "Wot wot wot?!  You haven't been too far from home?  How can you have any jolly good fun if you don't leave home every once in a while?  Answer me that, wot!"