News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Nacalum sighed, but she knew Snow was right. Even so, she made chewing sounds and gagging sounds as to trick Snow into thinking she was eating the herbs.

Rainshadow

"Nacalum," Snow said, annoyed that she had to treat Nacalum like an annoying Dibbun.  "I know you're not eating them.  Eat!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Luisphi shook his head again, "You (to Naculum) seem to have forgotten that there IS a beast 'ere that can see, and Snows' perceptive."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

"You owe me. So shut up and don't let Snow know."

Rainshadow

"Technically Nacalum, you're even.  Either that or you're in debt to him.  He was the one who saved you.  It was your own dumb fault that you nearly drowned.  You didn't have to accept his challenge."  Snow shoved more herbs at Nacalum.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Shut up. I don't like reason when it's not in my favour."

OOC: I give anyone permission to shove herbs in her mouth as she's talking.

Griffen

Tiny

The salty water made his stomach twinge, the feeling was gone as quickly as it came. A huge ship was laying on the beach, he took a few steps back not wanting to draw attention to himself. The all to familiar twinge came again as Tiny feared he had given his position away.

Dannflower Reguba

"She's not deaf, and I owe you nothing." Turning to Snow he commented, "If you can handle this curmudgeon that it might be best if I go tell Merwt what happened, the waves have kicked up alot more than they should have, Naculum would've been fine otherwise... A storm might be brewin'."

OOC: Three people just posted while I was tryin' to get this out!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Snow stuffed the pawful of herbs down Nacalum's throat.  "Ha!"

W0NWILL

Nacalum gagged, trying to spit them out, "Ye poisoner!"

Rainshadow

"You're the poisoner, swallowing all of that seawater!"  Snow stood up and sniffed the wind.  "You're right, Lusiphi.  A storm is brewing.  We should get back to the holt."

redwallgurl

Qwirl just shrugged and said, "I don't know. But please stop calling me miz prim and proper."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Nacalum sighed, the holt was so small. No room to have fun.

"Then why don't yew git outa me business?" Dieb froze as she heard angry cries, "Don't tell 'em anythink!" She got up and ran away from the noise.

redwallgurl

Qwirl was confused of the sudden turn in events. This creature had obviously done something wrong. Not wanting to take sides she ran after Dieb planning to ask her some questions.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Dieb whirled around, "Why are yew followin' me? Wot did I dew to yew?"