News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MathLuk

Senzu beans can only heal physical damage. Only therapy can aid emotional trauma.

-Android 16 after Trunks wanted to give Vegeta a Senzu bean for getting roasted by Cell, Dragon Ball Z Abridged
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

Hiccup: "Who, me? Nah, come on. I'm waaaay too muscular for their taste. They wouldn't know what to do with all this."
Gobber: "Well they need toothpicks, don't they?"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

"'May your heart be your guiding key.' I say it all the time; you ultimately need to do what your heart feels is right."
— The Master of Masters, Kingdom Hearts: Back Cover

Sebias of Redwall

"It's simple really. Supply and demand. I knew where to get the supply, if only I could generate the demand." -Viggo, How To Train Your Dragon, Race To The Edge

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

And you will find me, my friend—
No ocean will contain you then.
No more borders around, or below, or above,
So long as you champion the ones you love.

-Terra, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Captain Wortshire

"Who calls to me...? One who shines in unimaginable darkness... Will you even draw on your hallow self for your strength...? I am Magatsu-Izanagi... I will determine the path you take..." - Magatsu-Izanagi, Persona 4 Golden
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

MathLuk

"♪'P' is for 'priceless', the look upon your faces♪
♪'E' is for 'extinction', of all your puny races♪
♪'R' for 'revolution', which will be televised♪
♪'F' is for how 'f**ked' you are, now allow me to repriiise♪
♪'E' is for 'eccentric', just listen to my song♪
♪'C' is for 'completion', that I waited for so long♪
♪'T' is for the 'terror', upon you I'll bestow♪
(chuckles)
♪My name is Perfect Cell, and I'd like to say...hello.♪"

-Perfect Cell, when he enters his final form, Dragon Ball Z Abridged

Sebias of Redwall

'It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.' – Bilbo Baggins

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Legolas: "Look at them. They're frightened. I can see it in their eyes. Boe a hûn: neled herain dan caer menig!"

Aragorn:"Si beriathar hýn. Amar nâ ned Edoras."

Legolas: "Aragorn, men i ndagor. Hýn ú-... ortheri. Natha daged aen!"

Aragorn: "Then I shall die as one them!"

- The Two Towers
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"Don't go where I can't follow!" - Sam, The Lord of the Rings

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

luckyjack

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Luftwaffles

"It shouldn't be too hard - seen it in the movies" - Bootleg Harry Potter subtitles.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Captain Wortshire

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called present." -Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Luftwaffles

"Yo no se nada" ~ @Rosie Willowwater ;D

"I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it" ~ @AnnaofRedwall.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Sebias of Redwall

"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" - Dr. Seuss

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!