Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Juneberry smiled, "You have a nice voice, Ember."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Tully looked up at the sky.

"Well I wouldn't want to be up there. Heights don't work with me that well. I'd rather be on the ground. Leave flying to the birds!"

Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Slakker's branch shook as a strong wind tugged at the treetops, she flapped her wings to keep her balance. As she did, she spotted a pink building, more like a castle, in the distance, None of my concern.

Marvin sported in the River Moss, letting the current carry him a ways, then he would swim against it, trying to get back to his original spot, obviously, he never did, and the current carried him quite a ways before he climbed out.

Rainshadow

Ember laughed her clear, beautiful laugh.  "Well, Tully, if you don't want to fly, then it's a good thing you weren't born a bird!  And thank you, Juneberry."
 Firefly held out his paw to Juneberry and said, "Would ye lahke tae goo for a short swem en thae Abbaey Pond?"  He immediately beat himself up.  Maidens didn't want to go for a swim!  They liked picking flowers and cooking; boring stuff like that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

As Furpike and Arrow got closer and closer to Redwall Abbey, Arrow was amazed by the sheer size of it.
"'Tis bigger than I imagined!" Arrow said in awe.
"Yup, word jolly can't describe how big it is, wot," Furpike said. "But I dod hope they started cooking!"
"Last one to the Abbey is a baldy bird!" Arrow laughed, running to the abbey. Unfortunatly, he was beat by Furpike who ran past him.
"I guess your the baldy bird!" Furpike laughed as Arrow caught up. Both creatures looked up at the wall to see if anyone was on them, before Furpike knocked on the door. "Hello? Anyone here?" Furpike yelled out of curiousity.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe had never, even in all these seasons, lost his very acute, and suspicious senses. He heard almost everything, and was cautios about most of it. The squirrel easily picked up the sound of running feet as he wasn't too far from the gate, "And who might you be good sirs?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dalek Fur

Furpike cleared his throat.
"Hello, my name is Furpike, don'cha y'know," Furpike said. "And the one standing beside me is Arrow, wot. You wouldn't let two creatures to starve out here, would you?" Arrow did his best not to snicker.
"Starve, huh?" Arrow whispered.

W0NWILL

Slakker launched from her branch and dove, the castle-like building was none of her concern, unless there was food in it. She flew towards it, their kitchen would be robbed shortly.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Juneberry laughed so hard at Firefly's expression, she soon had to wipe tears of merriment from her cheek. "I don't think I'm good at swimming, but a nice little walk through the shallow sounds nice."

Abbot Turbut chortled quietly at the group of youngbeasts as he strode outside and onto the lawns. The otter Abbot walked over to Ashe and said, "What's going on, friend? Who's outside of our Abbey?"

Wisteria rolled her eyes at herself, and wheeled over to the group. The disabled wildcat kept her eyes focused on a tiny ant, struggling to transfer from one blade of grass to another.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Deciding that Ashe had the gate under control Tully walked over to Wisteria.

"What's up pal?" she asked kindly.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"First one's obviously a Hare the name of Furpike, even without the accent he brought up food as a defense... I'n not so sure about the second though, name's Arrow, I semell vermin, and Wisteria and her father have long since ceased to give off that odor." The black squirrels' concern showed clearly on his face as he paced up the wallstairs to were he could get a good view of those he was speeking too, "Might I ask why, good hare, why your traveling compainion looks dangerously like a ferret?" He wanted to see just how the Hare reacted this could be used to tell whether or not the vermin posed a threat.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Abbot Turbut nodded, quite serious and tense. "Well, I know if anybeast can handle it, Ashe, it would be you."

Wisteria's eyes widened, and when she spoke to Tully, her voice rasped, as if it had not been used for a time. "I... Hello there."

Holker Poisonclaw, Wisteria's kindly father, smiled as his daughter from where he was hoeing in the gardens. She was finally warming up to the Redwallers.

W0NWILL

Slakker landed on a branch near the abbey and watched then scene below, the beasts there would be put on their guard, with the ferret. She lifted from the branch and flew over the wall, a lie forming in her head. She landed by the pond and eyed a reddish otter, "Who you?"

Dalek Fur

"Ferret? You you mean the dashing good looking hare next to me?" Furpike joked, looking at black squirrel, doing some of his jesteral acts. Arrow laughed.
"Oh yeah, I'm not really a ferret, I'm a blooming hare, wot?" Arrow laughed heartily. "And Furpike's really a mouse, wot wot."
"Mouse indeed, good sah!" Furpike said, booping Arrow on the head.
"Poor form, poor form!" Arrow said, ruffling Furpike's head.
"Ahem, as you can see, the two of us are wondering jesters, somewhat," Furpike said. "Found Arrow trying to beat a band of foebeasts all by himself. Helped him out and we became friends after that."
"Yeah, and you better let Furpike in," Arrow said. "He seriously has a big appetite!"

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe rolled his eyes and made a great show of disappointment, "I guess we'll have to let em' in, can't 'ave anybeasts eating through the gates now can we?" The black squirrel came down the stairs, and un-barred the gate so he could open it, which he did.