News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Wot?  Mahcies (mice.  Fire likes adding "ies" to the end of different species) lahke a moley?  Strange tahmes thaese are, strange tahmes indaed."  Fire turned around and saw mice.  He took a stick off of the ground and wished he had a real weapon on him.  He had left all of them inside the Abbey.
  Taking a step closer to the mice, he asked them in a threatening matter, "'O are ye?  Wot are ye doin' 'ere, mahcies?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan heard a faint shreik comming from above his head. He quickley threw a knife in the air., out of reflex, but then he looked more closeley. It loked like a bird. Zwan's first knife throw had missed by yards but his second would not be as bad.

OOC: do what you want WonWill

Rainshadow

Fire stepped closer, wielding his stick.  "Ah said, 'o are ye an' wot are ye doin' 'ere?  Answer, mahcies!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Before Zoah turned around he had thrown three of his knives at the voice. He drew his double-bladed sword and chraged at the figure in front of him. Zwan however fitted a posion arrow to his bow and shot at the bird.

Rainshadow

Fire had dodged two of the knives, but the third one nicked his shoulder.  He saw the poisoned arrow flying towards his bird friend and he shouted out, "Watch out!"

RaKe NiGhTfUr

"What do you want vermin" yelled Zoah
Zwan fired off fuve more arrows at the bird, turned to face the creature in front of him, and fire three arrows at him

OOC: yeah i know Zoah called you a vermin but he is mentally unstable...

W0NWILL

"Need not! Slakker no butcher bird for nothing!" Slakker pumped her wings and was in the air before the arrows hit.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan yelled "What has happed to my bloody aim." He fired three more shots at the bird

W0NWILL

OOC: Whoa, whoa, Slakker won't be dying yet.

BIC: Slakker dove, the arrows stirred her feathers as they passed by, "Why you kill Slakker?"

Rainshadow

Again, Firefly was dodging the arrows and trying to stop the mice.  "Wot es wrong wi' ye, mahcies?  Why are ye tryin' tae keel us?  We're Abbeybaesties!"

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Just as Zoah was about to kill the beast in front of him he stopped...Why should i kill this poor defensless otter? It is kinda oblvious that he can't fight me in our position. Zoah laied down his sword and jumped back in the tunnel.

Zwan heard his brother jump back in the tunel so he did also

Rainshadow

OOC:  Um, is the mouse you're talking about Firefly?  Because Firefly is an otter.  He's just a strange otter.  I'm not very sure why I went with a Highland accent for him, but I did.  Since you don't see too many Highland otters, I can see how you would be mistaken.

BIC:  Firefly took a step back in shock.  "Where ded they goo?  Wot was up wi' 'em?"  He scratched his head in wonder and remembered the cut on his arm.  He looked at it; there was blood oozing down.  He couldn't feel any pain, however.  Thes must bae wot et means tae bae en shock, he thought to himself.  Fire slowly walked himself to the infirmary and laid down on one of the beds.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

OOC: Dat tis nae a 'ighlaner h'accent, wot wot

BIC:Zwan and Zoah creapt back out of the tunnel and used all their camo skils to steatily follw the otter

Rainshadow

OOC:  Haha, it's my version.  I can't do the exact Highlander accent, seeing as I haven't read a book with the accent in it for a long time.

BIC:  Ember had watched the whole thing play out and saw Fire walking into the Abbey.  She hoped that he wasn't hurt too bad.  What was wrong with those mice?  Why were they trying to kill innocent Abbeybeasts?
  Ember lifted off of her perch and followed Firefly inside.  He was heading to the infirmary, of that Ember was sure.  As soon as she stepped in, she saw Fire.  "Hey, Fire, are you alright?"
  Firefly had his eyes closed, but he could tell that it was Ember by her voice.  "'Ello, Ember.  Aye, Ah'm fahne, Ah guess.  Just a wee scratch on thae arm.  Gonna get et checked though, just tae make shore Ah'm completely goot."

RaKe NiGhTfUr

OOC: lol
BIC:  As soon as the owl went into the abbey buildingthe twins folowed. They heard the otter and the other low talking and hid in the shadows

OOC: These two twins have the skill level of the Mask from Mossflower