News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What you think the user above you.....

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 11, 2012, 02:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I hate cats! No offense to anyone that loves them but I think they smell bad and are generally not lovable. I like dogs though!

Anyway....Leatho, you own a dog maybe?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

You seem like the kind of person who would be into books like Michael Vey and Artemis Fowl, are you?

BTW I think Artemis is a girl's name
*snorts in disgust*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 03, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
Anyway....Leatho, you own a dog maybe?

Yep, the most awesome one ever, (to me, that is) ;)

I see you mask as a cool person/fun person to be around.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Well, I am tempted to say yes, but I think that might be a bit of an overstatement. I am very talkative and sometimes I can be really cool. But I'm a nerd and if I learn something about someone that grabs my attention I might keep pestering them and asking them about it and bringing it up. For example, when I learned that one of my friends had actually read "Martin The Warrior" I kept talking about Redwall in front of her and I think she really got annoyed by that.

I think that you, Leatho, are the kind of boy that gets along with everyone and is nice as can be expected of a teenage boy and is also very firm and you boss your sister around sometimes.

That was actually a description of my older brother... :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

haha I do the same thing when I learn one of my friends read Redwall, the call me the Redwall nerd, lol.

I get along with people in most cases, but some times I just want to give them my iron punch (my knuckle are hard, bony, and uneven. Make my punches disastrous to who ever is on the reseaving end).  :)

Well since I'm the younger brother, I think annoying my sister is closer to the truth.

So I see you as having a window seat where you read books on rainy days.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Mask on May 04, 2013, 02:42:39 AM
You seem like the kind of person who would be into books like Michael Vey and Artemis Fowl, are you?

*snorts in disgust*
I don't actually know what that is.

You Leatho, live in the Central Time zone?

Rusvul

*snorts in disgust*
Artemis is a girl's name, Artemis is the goddess of the moon, archery, and the hunt in greek mythology. And Fowl means bird. Weird name for a criminal mastermind, eh?

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 04, 2013, 08:30:41 PM

*snorts in disgust*
I don't actually know what that is.

Just fiction books that I think are messed up.

I'm guessing that you, Norham, enjoy bike rides?

Rusvul

Messed up? I wouldn't say that, but definitely.... odd.

Maudie

Oh, by the way, Tam, I didn't mean to imply that you were the kind of person who would read messed up things, just that many boys in their early teens seem to like those books. ;)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Mask on May 05, 2013, 05:41:55 AM
Oh, by the way, Tam, I didn't mean to imply that you were the kind of person who would read messed up things, just that many boys in their early teens seem to like those books. ;)
OK  ;)

CrazyPug37

Hmm...I see you as a boy with brown hair.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Maudie

Sorry, your profile pic inspired this, but I imagine you, well, like your profile pic :-[

Rainshadow

Because of your name, I imagine you as a guy.  :P  You're a girl, though, aren't you?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!