News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hmmm, sounds fun.

Has anyone played the old Fps game, Marathon?

It is probably the hardest shooting game... ever. And frustrating, all with a confusing back story and some horror and suspense elements.

Which explains why I rage-quit it quite a bit.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gears

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on October 06, 2013, 02:39:55 PM
Hmmm, sounds fun.

It is probably the hardest shooting game... ever. And frustrating, all with a confusing back story and some horror and suspense elements.

I've played it! I really like it, but it did have one of the things that killed every old game for me. The LAYOUT. ARRRGGG. It was just the mixture of samey textures that made it hard to navigate. I don't need something linear, but come on, it's impossible to move about effectively. :P
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

OOH! AoE fans!  :o :D ;D

I have the gold edition for number two.... best version for play, but AoE 3 has way better building placement, reactive physics, and graphics plus more add-on features.

GRRRRRRRR! No one plays any of the stuff that I do.  ::) (SMITE, Tribes: Ascend, SupCom 2) Maybe I'll post some Drybear and _Star vids to get [hopefully] someone else hooked.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Well, no one plays the games I play (Space Hack, Serious Sam, Joan of Arc, Empire Earth, Black Hawk Down: Delta Force, Hidden & Dangerous 2, Carnivor, Celtic Kings, Civilization III, Diablo II, Heroes of Might and Magic III & V, Railroad Tycoon 2, etc.)!  ;D

AoE, I love the second one for campaigns, but the third one beats the others with the graphics, trade, levels, etc.

phoenixfoden

Anyone played  gta 5 yet? 5 stars from me

The Shade

What, you have it? Um, someone I know might get it, but I don't have a Xbox or a PS...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

phoenixfoden

Quote from: The Shade on October 08, 2013, 11:00:18 AM
What, you have it? Um, someone I know might get it, but I don't have a Xbox or a PS...
yep,and apparenty it will be a wait till its on pc,only xbox and ps3 atm

The Shade

So which console do you have?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

phoenixfoden

Shadowed One

Quote from: Gears on October 06, 2013, 05:48:45 PM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on October 06, 2013, 02:39:55 PM
Hmmm, sounds fun.

I've played it! I really like it, but it did have one of the things that killed every old game for me. The LAYOUT. ARRRGGG. It was just the mixture of samey textures that made it hard to navigate. I don't need something linear, but come on, it's impossible to move about effectively. :P

My dad plays it a lot.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Norham Waterpaw

Really? Funny  ;)  ( In a good way)

Well, I played Lotro, and I've found I'm addicted. HELP ME!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on October 09, 2013, 01:29:29 AM
Really? Funny  ;)  ( In a good way)

Well, I played Lotro, and I've found I'm addicted. HELP ME!

THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!!!  >:D

Lol, what server are you on?  Race?  Class?  Level?  (Yes, I am interrogating you.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Withywindle. I"m a hobbit, Guardian class. *sputters* Level 11

Rusvul

I don't play them, but I really love Portal 2 (And the oringinal, but I know less about it), and Hearthstone. (Despite not being a Warcraft fan. Just, the graphics and the gameplay...Agh! It's great) Terraria is great, and it just had a major update. Unfortunately, I have a dilemma.

1: I have a new computer
2: Steam has a security feature where you have to get email confirmation to log on with another computer
3: My email account is broken
4: I can't get on my old computer and disable it, because my old computer is dead.

Agh! Stupid security!

Norham Waterpaw

Terraria! Yay! I don't have it...