News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This is how you sign up for LOTRO.  You should join the Firefoot server!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I'll have to remember that for sometime soon.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dawnwing

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 08, 2013, 03:00:26 PM
  Anyone else played Portal?  Specifically Portal 2, seeing as that's the game I play.  ;)

Yep!  I love 'em both. :D

Videos you may like:
"This is Aperture" (This guy did all the voices himself - he has some other videos too)

"Still Alive" Played by a Fiber Laser:

Rusvul

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Those are amazing. Those are amazing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Norham Waterpaw

Ah yes! Slender is a fun game. Unless of course your flashlight dies, and then he proceeds to jump up in your face.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 09, 2013, 01:23:23 AM

Okay, I made an Elf Hunter... I haven't done much of anything yet, and the game's really confusing.  ::)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 12, 2013, 01:49:13 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 09, 2013, 01:23:23 AM

Okay, I made an Elf Hunter... I haven't done much of anything yet, and the game's really confusing.  ::)

Yes, it was rather confusing for me at first.  Just follow the quests and click random buttons; it should work.  ;)  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Topic invaded by Leech Pigs!

By the way, anyone play Spore?
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

I got TF2 over the weekend! Woot woot!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: Blaggut on December 12, 2013, 06:44:28 PM

I sometimes play Spore.

Hey, has anyone heard about Starbound? It's kind of like Terraria, but everything is procedurally generated, and it's in space.

Dannflower Reguba

If any of you guys know an online cater for Age Of Empires 2 the Conquerors I'd love to hook up with yall.  :)

I saw Squiiddish play Starbound, and that was one of his most hilarious vids.  :D WARNING: Squiiddish is a fairly nice guy, but he is very much accustomed to the world of profanity.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 16, 2013, 07:23:35 PM

I sometimes play Spore.

Hey, has anyone heard about Starbound? It's kind of like Terraria, but everything is procedurally generated, and it's in space.

Yup, it's on my Steam wish-list. (Since I run Mac, and can't run Terraria on it, this is the next best thing)

Trigoma

There is no other game like The Legend of Zelda series. <3
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on December 17, 2013, 01:50:02 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 16, 2013, 07:23:35 PM

I sometimes play Spore.

Yup, it's on my Steam wish-list. (Since I run Mac, and can't run Terraria on it, this is the next best thing)
I warn you- it's not Terraria. It looks very similar, and the early game is mostly the same, but its hugely different. Basically anything you come across us random within parameters- including weapons, worlds, monsters, ad villages. It's also infinite. And not at all like Terraria. I mean, spaceships and penguin bosses.