News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 26, 2013, 04:23:02 AM
That's a little bit shallow though, they would definitely have to stop somewhere else to pick up vermin... And they would also need new slaves if they were going to sea (they're too lazy) We'd also need a BOI (Beast of Interest), and I've got an idea for that if we are going this way.

Well, we're just trying to brainstorm, so please state your idea!  I'm starting to like this idea of them building a ship.
  Wait, I've also got an idea.  I never stated that the island the vermin were stranded on was uninhabited.  There could be natives that the vermin enslave.  Sure, there may not be many left, but the natives could be something like peaceful mice or something.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Yeah I like that idea. We might need a more vermin.Because if the vermin know how to build a ship, there's gotta be at least one smart one and that one should be played by someone. They need a new cook too.

Leatho Shellhound

I have had this Idea for some time, what if the vermin, most likely water rats, would fly around and go on raids on the backs of seagulls?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Oh wow Leatho! That's a really fun idea. I like it. It could go along very well with a future QFR thread. :D

BTW, congrats everyone and especially to our RP host Rainshadow on a successful story arc thread! It has been really fun developing the characters in this series and I look forward to more!

The Hunt for the Lashkeel thread has been moved to the finished RP section as of last night (pacific time).

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 26, 2013, 04:44:19 PM
Oh wow Leatho! That's a really fun idea. I like it. It could go along very well with a future QFR thread. :D

Thanks, oh and that way they won't have to build a ship.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

I find them riding SEAGULLS a little bit out there, besides, it makes things way to difficult, it doesn't take any brains to beat someone once you can fly. Good thinking though.  ;)

I was thinking that maybe we could expose some beasts from pasts of some of the main characters (us) and use them as the main villains of the story. The pirates could meat up with their band and become a combined force... And who knows what birds may have lived with these creatures from the past.  ;D

P.S. Congrats on the RP that actually made it to the completed Roleplays topic.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

I have an idea as well.

Raven mentioned treasure to Birata at some point in the thread. Birata, in an attempt to save his life, tells Cooper about it. The group's interest is sparked, and they follow Birata's directions to an island, not the one they left the pirates on. They somewhat trust Birata's directions as he does not lie when his life is at stake. The island is rather dangerous, and they spelunk a cave to find the treasure. There's traps and the like in the cave, a bit like Indiana Jones, as well as natives that may or not be helpful and friendly.

Mattio

Paradox

It's about time I'm back.. So disappointed I missed the role play  :-\ but.. I can't wait to get back into things here again :)
No, that won't work.. it makes too much sense!!

Mattio

Can my character and phillum have met over this time they just don't live each other

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 27, 2013, 01:53:30 AM
I have an idea as well.

Raven mentioned treasure to Birata at some point in the thread. Birata, in an attempt to save his life, tells Cooper about it. The group's interest is sparked, and they follow Birata's directions to an island, not the one they left the pirates on. They somewhat trust Birata's directions as he does not lie when his life is at stake. The island is rather dangerous, and they spelunk a cave to find the treasure. There's traps and the like in the cave, a bit like Indiana Jones, as well as natives that may or not be helpful and friendly.
I like that idea a lot, actually. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

@Dannflorreguba:

QuoteI find them riding SEAGULLS a little bit out there, besides, it makes things way to difficult, it doesn't take any brains to beat someone once you can fly. Good thinking though.

So, I  disagree with this last part. There are lots of ways to fend of flying attackers. We may just need to think outside the box.

Also, it's ok to be "out there", that's coming up with ideas is for. To think in "out there" ways. How else would we come up with new and interesting things to role play?

I like your idea about bringing in beasts from main character's pasts. That could definitely work!

@W0NWILL:
QuoteRaven mentioned treasure to Birata at some point in the thread. Birata, in an attempt to save his life, tells Cooper about it. The group's interest is sparked, and they follow Birata's directions to an island, not the one they left the pirates on. They somewhat trust Birata's directions as he does not lie when his life is at stake. The island is rather dangerous, and they spelunk a cave to find the treasure. There's traps and the like in the cave, a bit like Indiana Jones, as well as natives that may or not be helpful and friendly.

This is a great idea!

@Paradox:
Glad you are back and hope to see you in the next QFR thread!

Redwaller

Can I join? 'Cos I want to find a good mate for Rofnard for my Fanfic.

Leatho Shellhound

Could some one be so kind as to tell me all the pairs of lovers in the past RP I was going to draw them....I nead help!!!!

click the banner

Mattio

I can give you a few Mattio and phillum Brielle and cooper that's all I can think of